Iphone And Ipod Touch Apps

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping this to ask, who else is playing Doodle Jump? It's one of the top downloads at ITunes right now--only 99 cents and a couple of QBert flashbacks later, I can't stop playing!
I hate you for getting me going on this game. Can't seem to clear 40k so far...

Some good games I've been playing...Let's Golf - Like Hot Shots.Eliminate Pro - First person shooter. I played this one a lot, but since I bought a PS3 and MW2 in December, I've not played it.Dungeon Hunter - Like Diablo. Fun dungeon crawler type game. Lots of weapons/upgrades. About 5-6 hours of gameplay.Wild West Pinball

Anyone playing Plants vs Zombies? I can't get past Adventure 4-3. Any suggestions on which plants to select?
That game looked really confusing in the preview screenshots so I didn't download it.

It's actually a very fun and time consuming game. It's a "defend the house" from attackers game. I downloaded it only because of the excellent review ratings it had.

My doodle jump score is 72,988. Anybody wanna propbet ( money or children or bragging rights) on highest score in a week or something? None of my friends have challenged me to beat their high score in a game lately and I want a challenge.Edit: yes, that is how exciting my life is and I derive most, if not all, of my self-worth on my ability to beat my friends high-scores in random iPhone games.

It's actually a very fun and time consuming game. It's a "defend the house" from attackers game. I downloaded it only because of the excellent review ratings it had.
Best tower defense game available on iPhone/iTouch.
Best tower defense game available on iPhone/iTouch.
I've been playing Space Miner recently. Kinda a cross between Asteroids and an RPG. Fun.
Sword and Poker. Puzzle/RPG/Poker game.
I use my phone during my commute, or in weird downtimes at work. Do you need a set amount of time to play these games--are there save points? Or is it easy to switch them off and on?
I use my phone during my commute, or in weird downtimes at work. Do you need a set amount of time to play these games--are there save points? Or is it easy to switch them off and on?
Sword & Poker you can just close the app and when you come back and open it back up it starts exactly where you left off which is freaking great!
Space Miner is divided up to a number of individual levels which all take less than 5 minutes (many even less than 3 or 4) to complete. It auto saves between each level.It has three levels of difficulty and a number of achievement challenges. I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10.
  • 2 weeks later...
Bloom is an awesome app. Mixing art, music, and composition. I normally do not care about many apps, as I'm just not interested, but I like this one a lot.
It's just Bloom? I downloaded iBloom, and I'm getting frustrated.