Iphone And Ipod Touch Apps

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really easy. You get it figured out yet? Or you still need some help?
It might be easier than I figured out... so tell me what you did.I created the ringtone on my pc. Uploaded it into itunes and then created a ringtone from there. I wouldn't describe my process as really easy... so I assume it's easier than that.

I've been playing Parking Lot a lot lately--the one I found is free. It's essentially a logic game, and makes good use of the touch screen.Does anyone have a movie times app they like?

Does anyone have a movie times app they like?
I absolutely love Now Playing, because it integrates Netflix and Rotten Tomatoes, two sites that I use frequently.
Ill Prop bet someone they cant beat my score in App game.The game is Black Mamba Racer (BM Lite). It's the free version, not the full one.theres only 1 track in the demo and my record is 19.5 seconds. I will give you 60 days to beat my score. any amount up to $100.
I'm hunting you down....my best is 20.4.
I absolutely love Now Playing, because it integrates Netflix and Rotten Tomatoes, two sites that I use frequently.
qft, the rotten tomato icon on Now Playing makes it my go-to app for movie listings.
qft, the rotten tomato icon on Now Playing makes it my go-to app for movie listings.
The Rotten Tomatoes part is good, I don't think Now Playing always updates its showtimes. Since I live in LA, with a kabillion movie screens, the times can shift.
The Rotten Tomatoes part is good, I don't think Now Playing always updates its showtimes. Since I live in LA, with a kabillion movie screens, the times can shift.
I live in L.A. too and have never had a problem with it. You do have to give it a minute to update itself when you open it up though.
I live in L.A. too and have never had a problem with it. You do have to give it a minute to update itself when you open it up though.
....just like on every single other app in the entire world.

How about a new thread dedicated to iPhone/iPod Touch apps that are poker related...What do you have? And if t wasn't free would you buy it again?

Is there an app that can determine your "chances" with a random chick (or dude, if you're Ron Mexico) at a random location (ie: beach, bar, flea market, ball game, etc...)?

• 6 months later...
Bumping this to ask, who else is playing Doodle Jump? It's one of the top downloads at ITunes right now--only 99 cents and a couple of QBert flashbacks later, I can't stop playing!
duuuude it's addicting as shit!!my high so far is only like 34kGREAT game!
Yeah, I looked at the leader boards--3 million? I'm sure that was because of a glitch that's been fixed?
no i think there are actually people that good.......i couldnt imagine getting that high

For those old school arcade fans Paperboy game is pretty much exactly the same as the arcade version but with better graphics. I also like Pzizz Sleep, it works and has put me to sleep 100% of the time so far. They raised the price on it to $9.99 since I bought it for $4.99 though.