Iphone And Ipod Touch Apps

I got an iPod Touch for Christmas and I've tried a few Apps. What are some Apps that you guys have used?I downloaded the game Fieldrunners, it's a remake of the popular tower defense games. It has like 5000 reviews with an average of 4.5 stars. Also, several magainzes have rated it one of the best Apps of 2008.Fieldrunners websiteOn level Grasslands (Easy) I beat the 100 levels which unlocked the Endless feature. So far I've been able to get as far as level 133 with a score of 366350.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I likeTap DefenseLux TouchSol FreeTangramHaven't tried Fieldrunners. I only do free apps.
Nice, I haven't tried any of those. But I will definitely since those are free.

Shazam is by far the best iPhone app out there, and best of all, it's free. Hold it up to the radio and it will tell you what song is currently playing, I've had about a 95% success rate with it. Crazy Penguin Catapault is a fun little time wasting game, I think it costs $5 and is well worth it. If you use your iPhone to follow live sports scores, Sportacular is great for that, I think it costs $.99

Shazam is by far the best iPhone app out there, and best of all, it's free. Hold it up to the radio and it will tell you what song is currently playing, I've had about a 95% success rate with it. Crazy Penguin Catapault is a fun little time wasting game, I think it costs $5 and is well worth it. If you use your iPhone to follow live sports scores, Sportacular is great for that, I think it costs $.99
I've played the penguin game (before it cost money I assume) and I wouldn't pay to play it unless I was a millionaire. It's ok, but play it once and you don't ever need to play it again.
I've played the penguin game (before it cost money I assume) and I wouldn't pay to play it unless I was a millionaire. It's ok, but play it once and you don't ever need to play it again.
There's a free version of it out there, but the full version is 30 levels long and I still haven't achieved 3 stars on all of them, a week later.
I downloaded the free version of the Penguin game. It's ok, but I don't think I'll be purchasing it.I downloaded Shazam the first day I got the iPod touch, but since the touch doesn't have a built in mic I would need to purchase a mic attachment to use this app.
I like the Zippo and the Dice. Also the connect four game. All these apps are for ITouch and free (since I'm cheap)
these.the dice just amuse the f.uck out of me for some reason.
Shazam is insane...Its one of those things that just blow people away....Its mind boggling how it works..I am sure some tech savvy people can explain it, but to the average joe, its like WOW..How did that happen..If you are in Canada, and are a sports fan..Get the SCORE MOBILE..Its great for getting scores instantly..YOu dont have to navigate through any websites..its there, and its quick..and its FREE..
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the ESPN Cameraman.You get 2 pictures and have to spot 5 differences between them. Some of the differences are just soooo freakin miniscule.

I like:youtubesafaricalendarcontactsweatherclockcalculatorremotenotesmailmapsstocksalso have:facebookmyspacedone drinkinzippobeer pongmini pianopandoratictactouchdrinksfreeweather channelzipponight stand

I like:youtubesafaricalendarcontactsweatherclockcalculatorremotenotesmailmapsstocksalso have:facebookmyspacedone drinkinzippobeer pongmini pianopandoratictactouchdrinksfreeweather channelzipponight stand
?????
?????
done drinkin is a stupid yet addicting little free app that has a guy drinking beer walking down a road stumbling drunk and you have to hit these little left and right arrows to keep him standing up straight, get more points the longer he walks yet the more he walks the more he drinks and more wobbly he getsdrinks free is a wicked free app that tells you how to make about any mixed drink/shot you can imagine. you just name it or you can even say what ingredients you have and it will tell you what you can make. for example you can be like i have orange juice, vodka and tequila and it tells you some drinks you can make with that.
done drinkin is a stupid yet addicting little free app that has a guy drinking beer walking down a road stumbling drunk and you have to hit these little left and right arrows to keep him standing up straight, get more points the longer he walks yet the more he walks the more he drinks and more wobbly he getsdrinks free is a wicked free app that tells you how to make about any mixed drink/shot you can imagine. you just name it or you can even say what ingredients you have and it will tell you what you can make. for example you can be like i have orange juice, vodka and tequila and it tells you some drinks you can make with that.
I'm gonna download the first one and play it drunk, that should be a lot of fun!! :club::ts And I like the 2nd one as well.It's not like I'm a lush or anything. :4h