danny negreanu! don't join full tilt! don't sell out

(danny, the following warning is not to be taken literally, as you don't work in fast food or work in the music industry, but you get my drift)well, I know you can't work in fast food all your lifebut don't sign that paper tonight, she said,but it's too late.And I don't remember what I read, don't remember what they said, I guess it doesn't matter,I guess it doesn't matter anymore.[chorus]you're gonna go to the record storeyou're gonna give 'em all your moneyradio plays what they want you to hearthey tell me it's cool but I just don't believe it...sell out, with me oh yea, sell out, with me tonightrecord company's gonna give me lots of money and everything's gonna be (all right).[verse]no more flippin' burgers puttin' on my silly hat you know I don't want that no more, And I didn't ask when we'd get paid, I quit my day job anyway, I guess it doesn't matter, I guess it doesn't matter anymore[chorus]You're gonna go to the record store, you're gonna give 'em all your money, radio plays what they want you to hear,they tell me it's cool, I just don't believe itsell out, with me oh yea, sell outwith me tonight, the records company's only give melots of money and everything's gonna be.[bridge]I don't think it'll be so badI know it won't be so badcause the man said "that's the way it is" and the man said "it don't get better than this" no no no noo[chorus]so I signed on to the record company,they say they're gonna give me lot's of money,if I play what they want you to hearthey tell me it's cool, and I sure believe it...sell out, with me oh yea, sell out, with me tonightthe record companies gonna give me lots of money andeverything's gonna be (all right).

Is this serious?Daniel absolutely SHOULD join Full Tilt. Poker Mountain is going nowhere, and I think even they know it.Gamesgrid did it right for how to launch poker, Poker Mountain...um...no

friend don't let friends reference real big fish or any other mall ska lyrics when trying to disuade one from choosing a potential sponsor. in fact, the 'censored' option should be enhanced to also prevent any further reel big fish lyrics from this forum.thanks for your time in this matter.

Where the hell did any of this even come from?
I found my roommate's Real Big Fish CD this morning, and started cracking up at the Sell Out song and remembering when Ska was gonna be the next big thing (those bands were 3rd wave or shitwave) and was trying to figure out how to incorportae those lyrics into a post on this forum. Presto! I never said Danny was offered a spot, I just told him not to join.
Where the hell did any of this even come from?
I found my roommate's Real Big Fish CD this morning, and started cracking up at the Sell Out song and remembering when Ska was gonna be the next big thing (those bands were 3rd wave or censored) and was trying to figure out how to incorportae those lyrics into a post on this forum. Presto! I never said Danny was offered a spot, I just told him not to join.
Ah, I see I see. Good song though.........
friend don't let friends reference real big fish or any other mall ska lyrics when trying to disuade one from choosing a potential sponsor. in fact, the 'censored' option should be enhanced to also prevent any further reel big fish lyrics from this forum.thanks for your time in this matter.
Yes, could we please make this happen?

I think it might be a good move on Daniel's part. I play on Full ;tilt regularly and think it is a great site. With the exception of some minor things like no hand history or long term statistics yet. Overall the game play is good and they have plastered themselves eveywhere. Go for it Dan!!!

Is this serious?Daniel absolutely SHOULD join Full Tilt. Poker Mountain is going nowhere, and I think even they know it.Gamesgrid did it right for how to launch poker, Poker Mountain...um...no
vade, i'm really surprised by your comment. i thought you'd know better than that!daniel's said many times that poker mountain won't really get into until the WSOP. they never had any plans to do anything serious until then, and to say that poker mountain is dead and that daniel should quit it right now is being a little fishy, you know what i mean?it's okay, i forgive you. :club: aseem

I thought this could be appropriate response from Daniel:"I met a boy wearing Vans, 501s, and aDope Beastie T, nipple rings, andNew tattoos that claimed that heWas OGT,From '92,The first EP.And in betweenSips of CokeHe told me thatHe thoughtWe were sellin' out,Layin' down,Suckin' upTo the man.Well now I've got someA-dvice for you, little buddy.Before you point the fingerYou should know thatI'm the man,And if I'm the man,Then you're the man, andHe's the man as well so you canPoint that f*ckin' finger up your ass. All you know about me is what I've sold you,Dumb f*ck.I sold out long before you ever heard my name..."