I Have Created Some Hu Matches Part 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vonteego will either face dapper dan g (defending champ) or no not baxter in the finals
DDG for Pens/Stars tickets? 1 time!btw, I'm miles out of my league here. I might just open shove every hand.

PS sent me a weird bullshit email claiming that I was disconnected so I do not get a buy-in back. I sent back an email because theirs did not see my humor AND mishandled the situation at hand.And I asked for tickets in 2nd email

PS sent me a weird bullshit email claiming that I was disconnected so I do not get a buy-in back. I sent back an email because theirs did not see my humor AND mishandled the situation at hand.And I asked for tickets in 2nd email
post email or it didn't happen
post email or it didn't happen
Hello Adam,Thank you for your Email. I have reviewed the situation surrounding your tournament.At the time of your disconnection, the20remaining players at your table continued to play without difficulty in your absence. Clearly, this disconnection was not our site freezing but was a localized disconnection problem related to or near to your ISP.Rule 8 of our tournament rules page states, in part: By participating in a tournament, a player accepts the risk of Internet disconnection, due to the problems with the connection between their computer and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player's computer. PokerStars does not accept any responsibility for a player disconnect except in the case of a server crash. The complete rule list is available here: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/I regret that given the circumstances, we cannot issue a refund for this event. PokerStars cannot accept responsibility for routing problems or connection issues beyond our control, and the money is not in our possession at this time -- your original buy-in was awarded in the prize pool to other players.I wish you better luck in your future games, and thank you for playing on PokerStars.Kind Regards,TroyMY REPLY Maybe you need to be a little more aware of your situations. I was not blinded off. Where in the previous email did I say I was blinded off. I just got KICKED out. I was not disconnected. In fact, I was talking to an observer at the time at the table. In fact the whole email was sent as more of a humorous attempt to try and score free NHL hockey tickets, but I see that you have ZERO sense of humor, as well as VERY little sense of knowledge in the situation at hand.Once again, we were both sitting out and I got flat-out booted. I was never blinded off, and I was never disconnected.I am done making this a humorous attempt and instead am now demanding NFL/NHL tickets to a game of my choice (or at least compensation for Pokerstars kicking me out of the tourney for no reason)
Here is the email I sent support titled "ANGER ANGER ANGER":I was in a private tourney (ID#131601034). It was a FCP Heads Up tourney with bounties GALORE! My S/N is Addilac299 (Fargo)My opponent in round one sat out because he needed to use the restroom, so I sat out to wait for him. At that point he had a 200 chip lead on me. Well...20 minutes or so later, the PS server BOOTED me from the tourney!This is totally UNACCEPTABLE. I deemed myself 88.4% favorite to win, and therefor I missed out on multiple bounties and the big prize, which is as I quote from the FCP site (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=132224)"If u bust 2 of the ppl in this list than u can get 2 tickets to the NBA/NHL game of your choice. Must go and post trip report. If you do not like sports than you can have $5 instead. I obv get to pick which seats I buy and have to approve of it if you want a playoff game."I am sure I wiuld have knocked two of them out. So I ask you, Pokerstars support, to please send me two tickets to any Minnesota Wild NHL game of my choosing. I will let you slide on the $$$ bounties as long as you give me money for food and 2 beers at the NHL game.Thanks in advance for the wonderful tickets, Adam L
looooooland zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzship lots of $ in bounties my wayreally wanted to send some1 to a sports game and see the trip report so will have to do it again

I finally got a reply from PS when I called them out...Hello Adam,I'm sorry that the last reply was a little lacking in a sense of humour. I can see that you were only asking (in a very friendly way) for some acknowledgement of this problem. It seems likely that this technical issue was caused by a connection issue local to you and your ISP, as it was not a widespread occurence at our site, but do please write back if this happens again and we will review the situation thoroughly. I have credited you with the $5.50 buy in of this tournament as a goodwill gesture. I'm sorry I couldn't give you the game tickets! We appreciate you choosing PokerStars, and please write back whenever you have questions or concerns.Regards,JoannePokerStars Support SupervisorIt still is a BS answer because I was chatting to people at another table when it kicked me off, but I got $5.50 and a nice reply so I will call it good.