I Have Created Some Hu Matches Part 2

in.tourney id # 131601034last time we got a shitload of people. hopefully we can exceed that turnout.the tourney is in 59 minutes.11:55 estpw is fcpfcpBOUNTIES!!!gibler321- $10 bounty for the person who knocks me outShip_itt - $10 bounty for the person who knocks him outsavagerebel - $3.23 bounty for the person who knocks him out. If I get to the last 2 no one wins the bounty. $3.23 bounty for the person to knocks DDG out.Dapper Dan G - $10 bounty for the person who knocks him outLooshle - $10 bounty for the person who busts NNB. HOWEVER YOU MUST SAY "SHIP IT B1TCH" IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ITFARGOpokerND - $3.60 bounty for the person who knocks him out. also a $3.60 bounty for the person who knocks out TehtoeReraiseAllIn - $5 bounty to the first player whose match ends while they have the Krablar as their final hand, they can either be the winner or the loser of the match, but it goes to the player holding Krablar. Must post hand history in this topic.Tehtoe - $6.66 bounty to the person who busts looshle. MUST POST HHGWCGWC - $10 bounty on bunnyrocks (allie) if you get her all in and you're a statistical dog. 51/50 counts.chgocubs99 - "$5 for each time you go all in with 7 2 (suited or offsuit) and win and show the hand, by me folding and you showing or you going to showdown and winning. Not a true bounty but don't care."grindermj - 50% of all bounties he collects, he splits with the person who knocks him out. ONLY IF THEY ARE SPLITABLEtroyomac - $33 if anyone busts gilbertology with either him or you holding 33 in your hand.$22 if you bust deuces85 with either him or you holding 22 in your hand.$11 if you bust flamin'aces8 with either him or you holding AA in your hand. Ko8e34 - "3.33 on me, addilac, and tehtoe. you must post the hand you ko them with and say 'Lakers will win in 2009' "no not baxter - $5 to anyone who wins their hu match by binking an ace on the river (had to be necessary to win the hand). multiple people can win. must post hh.If u bust 2 of the ppl in this list than u can get 2 tickets to the NBA/NHL game of your choice. Must go and post trip report. If you do not like sports than you can have $5 instead. I obv get to pick which seats I buy and have to approve of it if you want a playoff game.-GrinderMJ-DDG-Gibler-looshle-deuces95-skully92-bearw8if you bust vbnautilus i will give you a free paper editing if you are in college, if not i get to keep mine.if you bust toshfcp then you can sweat me tomorrow 0o0oo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw REAL CREATIVE BOUNTYS PEOPLE
Here's one:$5 bounty to the first player whose match ends while they have the Krablar as their final hand, they can either be the winner or the loser of the match, but it goes to the player holding Krablar. Must post hand history in this topic.