Phil CollinsVan Halen with David Lee RothSammy Haggar and the Red Hot RockersThe Rolling Stones (twice --Steel Wheels and Start Me Up)ZZ TopFabulous ThunderbirdsEaglesThe BabiesJourneyJefferson Starship (first concert)Kiss (the original 4 and once with Eric Carr and Vinnie as lead)ForeignerTed NugentMercy Me (BigD and Crow went with me to that one)ACDC -- Back in Black TourLiving ColorCheap TrickCool and the Gang (Super Bowl XXX)I think Whitney Houston was the halftime show but we walked around at halftimecan't think of any others right now.

-Blink 182/Green Day/Simple Plan/-Boxcarracer-AFI/Hotwater Music/Bleeding Through-Lost Prophets/-Guns n RosesI'll finish the list later when I can remember even though it's a bunch of bands that no one would be interested in probably

greendaythe curemorrisseyecho and the bunnymenthe policedepeche moder.e.m.nirvannaoutkastbetter than ezraaerosmithpeter murphythe breederstribe calles questblack crowesgreatful deadduran duranthe go gosu2im sure im leaving out more than a few...left outtom jonesenglebert humperdinkpaul ankatony bennetless than jakebeach boysstevie bexpose

greendaythe curemorrisseyecho and the bunnymenthe policedepeche moder.e.m.nirvannaoutkastbetter than ezraaerosmithpeter murphythe breederstribe calles questblack crowesgreatful deadduran duranthe go gosu2im sure im leaving out more than a few...
Thats an impressive list

Some I had no choice in nor did I enjoy them but I will list them anyway...Metallica 3 times and will see them for the 4th time a week from tuesdayAnthraxAlice in Chains 2 timesSlayerRage Against the MachineToolPrimusDinosaur jrBeastie BoysSoundgarden 3 timesWrathchild AmericaPanteraVoivodJanes AddictionJethro TullEric ClaptonRushGodsmack 2 timesStaindFlotsam & JetsamFaith no MoreProngfleetwood macL7Gloria Estephan and the Miami Sound MachineB 52'sBruce HornsbyStevie NicksEaglesNick Cave and the Bad SeedsRollins BandMegadeathThe CultU2MudvayneLinkin ParkLimp Biskit(sp?)Sonic YouthSmashing PumpkinsGeorge Clinton and the P Funk All StarsThere is more but I can't remember them all

attended:Pantera numerous timesRollins Band numerous timesToadies twiceClutch three timesBosstones twiceSome festivals with bands like Manson, Disturbed, Staind etcIce T/Body Count where Ice did his rap stuff for 45 mins then played the whole Body Count album.The first Family Values TourSevendust a couple timesFishbone (freebee. bought 'em lunch at the restaurant I was managing so they put me on the guest list)U2 (a bunch of the security guys were friends so got to move down to floor from the nosebleeds at Arrowhead)White Zombie when they opened for PanteraRage Against The MachineFaith No MoreHagfishQueensryche Pearl Jam couple times right when they were starting to breakRed Hot Chili PeppersHelmetSmashing PumpkinsKornJoan JettMotley CrueBeastie Boysworked as security or roadie for a day so got to see the show for free:Korn right before they broke big and they opened for MegadethAlice In Chains opening for Ozzy (absolutely the most out of control concert I've ever seen)Metallica/Guns n Roses all day festival with body count et al (worked stage barricade for the Metallica and GnR portions so mostly just saw the crowd)Kenny Chesney (for you country fans)

Some I had no choice in nor did I enjoy them but I will list them anyway...Metallica 3 times and will see them for the 4th time a week from tuesdayAnthraxAlice in Chains 2 timesSlayerRage Against the MachineToolPrimusDinosaur jrBeastie BoysSoundgarden 3 timesWrathchild AmericaPanteraVoivodJanes AddictionJethro TullEric ClaptonRushGodsmack 2 timesStaindFlotsam & JetsamFaith no MoreProngfleetwood macL7Gloria Estephan and the Miami Sound MachineB 52'sBruce HornsbyStevie NicksEaglesNick Cave and the Bad SeedsRollins BandMegadeathThe CultU2MudvayneLinkin ParkLimp Biskit(sp?)Sonic YouthSmashing PumpkinsGeorge Clinton and the P Funk All StarsThere is more but I can't remember them all
WINNER ! :club::ts:4h
-Blink 182/Green Day/Simple Plan/-Boxcarracer-AFI/Hotwater Music/Bleeding Through-Lost Prophets/-Guns n Roses-3 Days Grace/Breaking Benjamin-Jimmy Eat World-Twisted Eight (eight bands, Q101 show)
Finished.. even though I think I missed something
Ive seen Hannah Montana 46 timesHillary Duff 27 times(before she got old)I was a roadie for Disney on IceAnd I was kicked out of a Aaron Carter concert for lewd behaiour
I believe every bit of that

Soup Dragons/Eric Johnson/INXSCinderellaRush (2)Bad CompanyAC/DC (2)Coverdale/PagePage/PlantEric ClaptonPink Floyd (no Waters)GenesisTori AmosMetallica (2)John Fogertylollapalooza '96 (Metallica, Soundgarden, Ramones, Rancid, Shaolin monks, Screaming Trees, Psychotica, Rage Against the Machine, Violent Femmes)Ozzfest '99 (Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Deftones, Slayer, Primus, Godsmack, System of a Down)Peaches/Bauhaus/Nine Inch Nails Breaking Benjamin/Chris Cornell A bunch of regional bands the maybe don't count (Soul Bus, Gordon Bonham Blues Band, Red Beans & Rice, Howard and the White Boys, etc.)

In order:AerosmithAerosmithAerosmithWeird AlAerosmithUp In Smoke Tour (Warren G, Eminem, E-40, Mack 10, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and some other random rappers)Neil DiamondAerosmith (KISS Opened)EverclearThe PoliceI think I may have missed an Aerosmith one in there.

DMX & JAY-ZFamily values tour (Limp Bizkit, Mobb Deep, Run DMC, Fuel)Powerhouse (about 12 hip hop artist in philly, there was a big fight where i think cam'ron took off his chain and jumped into the crowd..pretty cool)Cash Money/Ruff Ryderz tour (best concert i went to by far)Sugar Hill GangNelly and the St. Lunatics and some other ppl but i cant remember who.112/Janet Jackson

In order:AerosmithAerosmithAerosmithWeird AlAerosmithUp In Smoke Tour (Warren G, Eminem, E-40, Mack 10, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and some other random rappers)Neil DiamondAerosmith (KISS Opened)EverclearThe PoliceI think I may have missed an Aerosmith one in there.
Doesn't fit

I've never been to a concert. Crowds make me nervous. I tolerate them for sporting events, but thats all I can handle. I once left a movie because I had to sit next to a stranger.

Doesn't fit
Weird Al is awesome....the concert was very fun too. He puts a lot of work into it. Very small venue too so everyone got to be up close.The one that doesn't fit for me is Neil Diamond...he's good, just not my thing. But free tickets for volunteering is good.

To the best of my memory:Weird Al Yankovic opening up for The Monkees (first concert ever, I think I was about 12) Damn Yankees w/ Jackyl opening Ozzy Osbourne twice (Korn opened for one of the tours)Queensryche performing Operation MindcrimeMetallica with Corrosion of Conformity openingKid Rock twice (once on his own, once at Woodstock '99)ChevelleDisturbed, Papa Roach, Slipknot, Mudvayne and Linkin Park (The "Day Off" Fest, all bands were on their day off from Ozzfest)Staind and Godsmack double headline show, I forget who opened TeslaMotley Crue with Papa Roach, Sixx AM, Buckcherry and Trapt openingLimp Bizkit, Eminem, Papa Roach and XzibitJack's Mannequin (twice, once on their own and once opening up for O.A.R)Guster three timesBarenaked Ladies twiceJimmy Page and Robert Plant (a top five show, they were absolutely incredible)Fuel, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Our Lady Peace at the Rolling Rock Festival in 2000Fuel again on their ownStroke 9SugarcultThe Doobie BrothersAt Woodstock '99:James BrownThe OffspringRed Hot Chili PeppersLimp BizkitCreedCollective SoulMike Ness George Clinton and Parliament All-Stars (one of the best shows I've ever seen, it was his birthday that night)Dave Matthews BandCounting CrowsKornBushLitMetallicaOleanderOur Lady PeaceRage Against the MachineRusted RootSevendustThe Tragically Hip (they were terrible, left a quarter of the way through)That's all I can remember off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

I have tinnitus from all the shows I saw...5 times + each - Max Webster, Frank Zappa, Peter GabrielMore than once - Rush, Steely Dan, Genesis, Tragically Hip, Midnight Oil, Blue Rodeo, The Police, David Bowie, Duran DuranAt least once - Radiohead, Live (I know, I know), REM, Depeche Mode, AC/DC, Heart, Loverboy, Bob Seeger, BTO, Nazareth, The Tubes, Matthew Sweet, Talking Heads, Los Lobos, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jethro Tull, Yes, Pink Floyd, Colin James, Robert Cray, Rolling Stones, White Stripes, Aerosmith,Man, running out of steam, but it's been over 150 big ticket shows and dozens more in clubs etc...I'm sure some of you guys are avid concert goers...Rock on!