• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so I'm starting with $10 and playing ring game NL hold'em online at PokerStars. A few rules:1. I won't move up in limits unless I have 500 big blinds for that limit. I'm starting at $0.01-$0.02 w

Posted Images

What's the status on this? Has it been abandoned or is it just on break?
He was on break due to wsop obv... speaking of which...Oi! wsop is over, back to the grind ya slacker!
  • 2 weeks later...
It took a while but good news, I won enough to move up to level 4!
Nice job.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So Daniel tweeted today that he was playing again (10c25c NL) and that he was "..starting with 19.25 lol" http://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/statuses/5158212194Does this mean that he has been on a downswing?? Yet there is no indication of this on the opening page of this thread.
yes there is, he lost the session right before this one. pay attention :club:
  • 1 month later...

Hey Daniel,i know its offtopic, but don't know any other way to reach you. :)Could you sign into PokerVT forum and look "Ask the Pros" - Section, i send you a question along with 2 others.If u find the time? Would be really great.I know you stressed out kinda.. just asking if u ll find the time. :)Good luck with ur project.But your move up conditions are kinda slim =D i would be broke pretty fast.

KP took a brutal bad beat with QQ vs A3h......on x-mas even!Really awesome to see a pro playing at this level. Also nice to see that nasty draws(well, it could have been uglier....like 79o or something) can even take down one of the all-time best.Good luck on your challenge KP!Happy Holidays to everyone,JonPokerStars Game #37181905496: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD) - 2009/12/25 17:32:48 ETTable 'Naiad VIII' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Gekko1978 ($46.85 in chips) Seat 2: CKnese ($32.40 in chips) Seat 3: xiaozhao123 ($5.75 in chips) Seat 4: Pokersandra7 ($16.50 in chips) Seat 5: 0o~cAeRuS~o0 ($15.40 in chips) Seat 7: KidPoker ($17.90 in chips) Seat 8: diamond lord ($41.80 in chips) Seat 9: Sanver07 ($30.65 in chips) Gekko1978: posts small blind $0.10CKnese: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***xiaozhao123: folds dolar91 has returnedPokersandra7: calls $0.250o~cAeRuS~o0: folds KidPoker: raises $1 to $1.25diamond lord: folds Sanver07: folds Gekko1978: calls $1.15CKnese: calls $1Pokersandra7: calls $1*** FLOP *** [Kh Qc 8h]Gekko1978: bets $1.75CKnese: folds Pokersandra7: calls $1.75dolar91 leaves the tableKidPoker: raises $3.50 to $5.25Digggs joins the table at seat #6 Gekko1978: folds Pokersandra7: calls $3.50*** TURN *** [Kh Qc 8h] [6d]Pokersandra7: bets $2.25KidPoker: raises $9.15 to $11.40 and is all-inPokersandra7: calls $7.75 and is all-inUncalled bet ($1.40) returned to KidPoker*** RIVER *** [Kh Qc 8h 6d] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***Pokersandra7: shows [Ah 3h] (a flush, Ace high)KidPoker: shows [Qs Qh] (three of a kind, Queens)KidPoker said, "doh"Pokersandra7 collected $35.45 from pot

Just curious what are you using to keep track of the stats... are you using some type of addon software and if so what's the software.BTW that all in you just had with pocket 9's chasing that straight, tough call. beat by 666 the sign of the devil