Beat It Like A Cop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he yelling in English or was he all like "Woe sind mein aufga****en stampens zee!?" that would be a sweet youtube video.
loooooooool...it probably would have made an awesome youtube vidalso lmao at Ko8e story...A+
Real quick story before I go to bed. Was walking the strip with Chrozzo and another guy who's (forgive me) name I don't remember, and Chrozzo sees a bum and asks me if I have a dollar. I say to myself "That's cool, he wants to give the bum a buck" and give him a dollar. He walks up to the bum and sticks out the dollar and says "Do you have any bottled water?" When the bum inevitably says no, he pulls the dollar back Al Bundy style and walks away. I am bent over laughing- keep in mind Chrozzo is hammered as well, we had been walking the strip and he was doing the leaning on walls thing and everything. Anyway, I say,"Dude, WTF? That was awesome, I never thought of doing that to a bum." He says, dead serous,"No,they sell water. Homeless guys sell water." I laughed so hard, the look on that Bu ms face was just ****ing priceless, I swear Chrozzo put that guy on life tilt for good.
FYP
FYP
omg i hate you. My chest hurts already(for some strange reason) and it hurts 10x as much when I laugh and I have never laughed that hard in my life. A++++++
<cassius_clay13> so I was with my friend bryan the other night in a bar<cassius_clay13> well he got really drunk and said he was gonna puke<cassius_clay13> so i helped him walk to the toilet<cassius_clay13> all the stalls were occupied<emoti_conartist> lol<cassius_clay13> bryan is a rugby player... so a big guy<cassius_clay13> so he ****ing KICKS one of the stall doors open<cassius_clay13> and there's this guy in there taking a shit<emoti_conartist> hahahahahaha<cassius_clay13> and bryan throws up ALL OVER HIM<cassius_clay13> then (this is genius) bryan thinks 'oh shit... if i were taking a shit and someone came in and was sick all over me, i'd want to **** him up... so i'd better hit him first'<cassius_clay13> so he ****ing SMACKS this guy in the face<cassius_clay13> and runs away<cassius_clay13> imagine being that guy... WORST NIGHT OUT EVER
This story is made of win.I was almost crying I laughed so hard.