• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised nobody has mentionedIt Takes a Nation of Millions To Hold Us BackStraight Outta ComptonPixies - Surfer RosaBoogie Down Productions - Personal favorite Live Hardcore Worldwide

1. Back in Black -- AC/DC2. Highway to Hell -- AC/DC3. Black Ice -- AC/DC4. The Razors Edge -- AC/DC5. Let There Be Rock -- AC/DC6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -- AC/DC7. Flick of the Switch -- AC/DC8. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) -- AC/DC9. Powerage -- AC/DC10. Unplugged -- Bob DylanAC/DC. Just about the only thing truly worth listening to.Rap sucks.

As of today:1. Ok Computer2. Kid A3. Abbey Road4. Ágætis Byrjun5. In the Aeroplane over the Sea6. Loveless7. If You’re Feeling Sinister8. The Soft Bulletin9. Bryter Layter10. The Queen is Dead

This list changes all the time (aside from the first two, obv), but here goes:1. Kid A- Radiohead2. OK Computer- Radiohead3. Pet Sounds- The Beach Boys4. Daydream Nation- Sonic Youth5. Loveless- My Bloody Valentine6. Revolver- The Beatles7. Slanted and Enchanted- Pavement8. Remain in Light- Talking Heads9. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea- Neutral Milk Hotel10. Abbey Road- The Beatles

In NO order...."Physical Grafitti" Led Zeppelin"Van Halen" Van Halen"Moving Pictures" Rush"Animals" Pink Floyd"Pauls Boutique" Beastie Boys"Ænima" TOOL"OK Computer" Radiohead"Back in Black" AC/DC"Aja" Steely Dan"Appetite for Destruction" GNR"Metal Church" Metal Church"Reign in Blood" Slayer"The Stranger" Billy Joel"Paid in Full" Eric B and Rakim"Press Eject and give me the tape" Bauhaus"Alive II" KISS"Mechanical Animals" Marilyn Manson"Core" Stone Temple Pilots"The Head on The Door" The Cure"Sunburn" Fuel"The Geto Boys" Geto Boys"Piece of Mind" Iron Maiden"Earth A.D." The MisfitsYes, I know its more than 10.

time for this thread to happen again huh1. Comalies - Lacuna Coil2. 13th Step - APC3. MSG - Michael Schenker Group4. Hemispheres - Rush5. Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche6. Momentary Lapse - Floyd7. Lateralus - Tool8. Fumbling Towards Ecstacy - Sarah McLachlan9. Zep 410. VH1close:2112/Farewell Kings/Permanent Waves/Grace Under PressureFallen - EvanescenseUnleashed Memories - Lacuna CoilAenima/10000 Days/Mer de NomsAwake - GodsmackRage for Order - QueensrychePowerslave - MaidenUnleashed in the East - PriestMarching Out - Yngwie MalmsteenHeaven and Hell - SabbathDon't Look Back -BostonWhite Pony - DeftonesWild Willing Innocent - UFOPhysical Graffiti/ITTOD

1. Back in Black -- AC/DC2. Highway to Hell -- AC/DC3. Black Ice -- AC/DC4. The Razors Edge -- AC/DC5. Let There Be Rock -- AC/DC6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -- AC/DC7. Flick of the Switch -- AC/DC8. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) -- AC/DC9. Powerage -- AC/DC10. Unplugged -- Bob DylanAC/DC. Just about the only thing truly worth listening to.Rap sucks.
this looks similar to my 'top ten albums by people with annoying voices' list. and the first 9 also seem to be the same as the first 9 for my 'top ten albums that suck and arnt the top of anything' list.
this looks similar to my 'top ten albums by people with annoying voices' list. and the first 9 also seem to be the same as the first 9 for my 'top ten albums that suck and arnt the top of anything' list.
I like the Bon Scott years. Brian Johnson sounds like a screaming Donald Duck.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1Zi_ZJAC0...feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

Swans- the Great AnnihilatorVelvet Underground and NicoJimi Hendrix- Greatest HitsPJ Harvey- To Bring You My LoveLaika- Silver Apples of the MoonChameleons- Strange TimesLuscious Jackson- Fever In Fever OutSonic Youth- Daydream NationSpacemen 3- Perfect PrescriptionThe The- Burning Blue SoulTricky- MaxinquayeNIN-the Downward SpiralOthers-Patti Smiththe StoogesGoldfrappNirvanaRadioheadBeethovenArvo Part

how bout just ten good ones?wu-tang clan- wu-tang forevervarious artists-tropicalia ou panis et circensisbeach boys- pet soundscurtis mayfield-superflyradiohead- ok computerdaniel johnston- yip jump musiccharlie parker with miles davis- bird and milesoutkast- aqueminithe kinks- the kinks are the village green preservation societybob dylan- bob dylan live, 1966: the royal albert hall concert

how bout just ten good ones?wu-tang clan- wu-tang forevervarious artists-tropicalia ou panis et circensisbeach boys- pet soundscurtis mayfield-superflyradiohead- ok computerdaniel johnston- yip jump musiccharlie parker with miles davis- bird and milesoutkast- aqueminithe kinks- the kinks are the village green preservation societybob dylan- bob dylan live, 1966: the royal albert hall concert
This is a great list.. though I would have gone with "hi how are you" for DJ.
  • 9 months later...
QUOTE (BigDMcGee @ Saturday, January 3rd, 2009, 3:44 AM) *Re Neural Milk Hotel. Alright, alright, all god damn right. Going to Demonoid right now to down load it, you god damn hipsters.
oh you will definitely not like it.
BAD READ SAL!!!! This is probably my favorite album I've heard for the first time this year. I can't stop listening to it.

I don't have time to try and order these and the list probably would change if I spent a long time thinking.1. Aqualung - Jethro Tull2. Swoon - Silversun Pickups3. Ten - Pearl Jam4. Hypnotize - System of a Down5. The Bends - RadioHead6. And Justice for All - Metallica7. Hard Days Night - Beatles8. The Moon and Antarctica - Modest Mouse9. Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughn10. Exodus - Bob Marley

Revolver - BeatlesStation to Station - BowieAchtung Baby - U2Melt (3) - Peter GabrielI picked these albums, becasue they are excellent and they all mark an important transitional phase for the artist/band