I am in the exact same boat as you guys here. I just had to acknowledge his clever (albeit incorrect) twisting of your words. Also, I'm confident a single Guap would have a go at our lovely sig-dwelling friend if confronted with such a scenario in real life. He's just in denial.
I feel comfortable speaking for dutch hear, in saying that he's on board with hot tranny banging. So, I'm just going to assume that hot tranny love is a trait that great limit hold 'em players all share, and look forward to my future of LHE dominance and tranny whore fcking.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have to be spoken for; I feel I'm repeatedly on record sharing basically the same opinions of tranny-banging. I recall being one of the first posters to note that I would rather do him than the birth girl also posted in that thread.

Re Neural Milk Hotel. Alright, alright, all god damn right. Going to Demonoid right now to down load it, you god damn hipsters.
I feel you are of a mind predisposed to enjoy the pour creepiness of the lyrics. Give it a few shots, too; I really didn't like it, but it started to sink in, and then it was like all I listened to for weeks. And has held such status several times a year ever since.

In no particular order, and wildly all over the map, here's 10:The Rolling Stones - Beggar's BanquetAnthony Braxton - Charlie Parker ProjectCannonball Adderley - Mercy, Mercy, MercyTalking Heads - More Songs About Buildings and FoodMax Roach - Percussion BittersweetRobert Johnson - King of the Delta Blues SingersRahsaan Roland Kirk - Volunteered SlaveryCharles Mingus - The Great ConcertNotorious B.I.G. - Ready to DieJohn Coltrane - One Down, One UpHonorable Mentions (really just the same list continued)Lou Reed - Transformer Sonny Rollins - Live at the Village Vanguard '57Archie Shepp - Four For TraneBill Evans Trio - Live at the Village Vanguard '61Jay-Z - The Black AlbumMcCoy Tyner Trio - Live at Sweet BasilPharoah Sanders - KarmaJimi Hendrix - Band of GypsiesEric Dolphy - Live in EuropeI only put one album per artist so as to make this exercise possible.Oops, I should probably have a Dylan album on there. Let's go with Blood on the Tracks.

oh this thread is just ridiculous. this is too hard.

I only heard it for the first time a couple years ago. I didn't like it at first, but then I completely fell in love with literally every track.
that's weird, I was exactly the same way. first time I listened to it I was like "uh, what? this isn't that good." then I listened again and kinda picked up on it a little, and now I listen to it all the time, and often find myself waking up with it stuck in my head.
Re Neural Milk Hotel. Alright, alright, all god damn right. Going to Demonoid right now to down load it, you god damn hipsters.
oh you will definitely not like it.I'll try to start:1) Radiohead - OK Computer2) Metallica - And Justice for All3) Pink Floyd - DSOTM4) Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane over the sea5) Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever ago6) Guns N Roses - Appetite7) Pearl Jam - Ten8) to be continued...

in no real order1. the smiths- the smiths2. the cure- boys dont cry3. the clash-london calling4.Siouxsie & the Banshees -Kaleidoscope5.joy division-still6. the ramones-ramones7. tribe called quest-low end theory8. depeche mode-violator9. biggie- ready to die10. u2-warhonorable mention1. inxs-kick2. the police-Synchronicity3.tears for fears- the hurting4. beastie boys- Paul's Boutique5.nas-illmatic

i think that's what you meant.
OK.... you are correct.I dislike Phil Collins because I went to one of his concerts and had a bad experience.I was with this chick that had huge knockers and was really hot but kind of out of my league.... rich daddy's girl type.When we were leaving, this jerk wad thumps his cigarette at my car window. Guess he though traffic should stop while he jay walked across.Well... I threw it in park and jumped out and pounded his face in and she was not pleased.She went so far as to threaten to call the police on ME.... saying if she heard on the news that this bozo was injured, she would feel obligated to call the police.Last time I saw her.... or listened to Phil Collins.
OK.... you are correct.I dislike Phil Collins because I went to one of his concerts and had a bad experience.I was with this chick that had huge knockers and was really hot but kind of out of my league.... rich daddy's girl type.When we were leaving, this jerk wad thumps his cigarette at my car window. Guess he though traffic should stop while he jay walked across.Well... I threw it in park and jumped out and pounded his face in and she was not pleased.She went so far as to threaten to call the police on ME.... saying if she heard on the news that this bozo was injured, she would feel obligated to call the police.Last time I saw her.... or listened to Phil Collins.
yeah, im sure that really happened.
WHat's that supposed to mean, faggot? Does it have 20 minute jam sessions between verses?
oh it's just faaaaar too hip and indie for you. perfect for me, but no, not for you.
to be continued...
1) Radiohead - OK Computer2) Metallica - And Justice for All3) Pink Floyd - DSOTM4) Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane over the sea5) Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever ago6) Guns N Roses - Appetite7) Pearl Jam - Ten8) Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (mainly disc 1)9) The Doors - L.A. Woman10) Wu Tang - Forevera lot of these I don't even listen to anymore, but they were all a significant part of my musical repertoires at one point or another.
oh it's just faaaaar too hip and indie for you. perfect for me, but no, not for you.1) Radiohead - OK Computer2) Metallica - And Justice for All3) Pink Floyd - DSOTM4) Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane over the sea5) Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever ago6) Guns N Roses - Appetite7) Pearl Jam - Ten8) Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (mainly disc 1)9) The Doors - L.A. Woman10) Wu Tang - Forevera lot of these I don't even listen to anymore, but they were all a significant part of my musical repertoires at one point or another.
yeah, because if anything is hip and indy, it's Metalica, pink floyd, GnR, Pearl Jam, smashing pumpkins and the doors.
yeah, because if anything is hip and indy, it's Metalica, pink floyd, GnR, Pearl Jam, smashing pumpkins and the doors.
OBVIOUSLY you're completely out of the hip, indie circle since now the most hip and indie thing you can do is to like the most mainstream things possible. wow bigd, you're really out of the loop here.real reason: I only recently became an indie hipster faggot douchebag.
What would jesus do to a cigarette flicked at his window? Beat the shit out of the faggot, obvAlso, it's really strange that she wouldn't want to date a guy who's self control is so little, that he beats the shit out of someone over nothing. I guess she wasn't into domestic violence, that ****ing dumb rich cunt.There are two options here.1) this is just a false story, a complete lie2) you are an utter psycho path. It's completely understandable for the girl to be horrified by your actions. You assaulted a man who flicked a cigarette at your window. Can't you see what a retarded over reaction that is? It also sounds like, from your comment " guess he thought traffic should stop while he jay walked across" to mean you almost ran him over, and his cigarette flick wasn't an unprovoked action, but a reaction to you almost running him down. She should have called the police on you, you committed a violent crime.
I've been listening to some "Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago" that I downloaded (illegally) lately, and I must say, its growing on me.
sounds like someone should pm dna
What would jesus do to a cigarette flicked at his window? Beat the shit out of the faggot, obvAlso, it's really strange that she wouldn't want to date a guy who's self control is so little, that he beats the shit out of someone over nothing. I guess she wasn't into domestic violence, that ****ing dumb rich cunt.There are two options here.1) this is just a false story, a complete lie2) you are an utter psycho path. It's completely understandable for the girl to be horrified by your actions. You assaulted a man who flicked a cigarette at your window. Can't you see what a retarded over reaction that is? It also sounds like, from your comment " guess he thought traffic should stop while he jay walked across" to mean you almost ran him over, and his cigarette flick wasn't an unprovoked action, but a reaction to you almost running him down. She should have called the police on you, you committed a violent crime.
You are 100% correct in everything you said...I wasn't always a Christian...this was a long time ago. I've done a LOT of things that I'm not really proud of. A LOTNot something I'm proud of... just sharing a story about why I hate Phil Collins. Not that it's his fault... just that I relate his music to that night.I relate Van Halen to Jack Daniels...can almost smell it every time I hear "Running with the Devil".
You are 100% correct in everything you said...I wasn't always a Christian...this was a long time ago. I've done a LOT of things that I'm not really proud of. A LOTNot something I'm proud of... just sharing a story about why I hate Phil Collins. Not that it's his fault... just that I relate his music to that night.I relate Van Halen to Jack Daniels...can almost smell it every time I hear "Running with the Devil".
fair enough. Though the story makes me even less inclined to get drinks/strippers with you.