Borgata Winter Open

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Out 29th KK<96o for 750k pot then KJ<AK for 1.1 million"GG Tre. He collects $2,069 for his run according to the Blog's payout chart.
gg
I would like to mention that the sicko VT made a call on the river with 9 high..it wasn't good but it almost was
lol weeeeee... wasnt a huge pot but I called the river with 93dd on a 10 7 4 A 2 board blind v. blind after betting the flop dark. (he had 89 sighh:()i got 23rd/261 last night in the second chance 200$ or w/e it was.. QQ<A6. Played really good and then it got to be a crapshoot. Im pissed I stayed up all night cuz i missed teh 770$ at 11 am today.. I think ill be in the second chance again though.gg tre. :club:
Anyone playing the $560 Deep Stack next week ? Seems like these tourneys are a pretty good value.Dan
It's great value and I would play but I'm playing the main which starts either sunday or monday depending on which day I play and I don't want to be away from home for all those days in a row. family life ftw
It's great value and I would play but I'm playing the main which starts either sunday or monday depending on which day I play and I don't want to be away from home for all those days in a row. family life ftw
So the 2% is out the window now or are you still only 98% you're going to play?
Congrats to Jay Young for winning event 1.. I played with him all day 1 and have played with him in the past in AC. He's a real nice kid and plays pretty well.
they chopped it 4 ways but gave him the W.I cashed yesterday's second chance and busto'd todays in a silly hand.I am about 85% playing the 1090$ tomorrow at 11am.I dont know why im still in Ac tbh. sighhh
Just reg'd for the 3k today. I'm playing day 1b on Monday and I'm at table 16 seat 3
Me too, 1B table 1 seat somethin. Gl sir.
glgl.. when u figure out what seat post it and ill stop by
7, Bills hat.Anyone know where to go find the Cuse-Louisville game on TV today in AC?
7, Bills hat.Anyone know where to go find the Cuse-Louisville game on TV today in AC?
If you want to go out somewhere to watch it go to the Pier at Caesars and go to the sports bar on the third floor called Game On.. they have decent food and like 200 tv's.If you just want to watch it in the room it should be on channel 7.. WPHL.
If you want to go out somewhere to watch it go to the Pier at Caesars and go to the sports bar on the third floor called Game On.. they have decent food and like 200 tv's.If you just want to watch it in the room it should be on channel 7.. WPHL.
ESPN is only showing it on ESPN 360, which tilts me obv, so I just bought one of those radio passes and am listening to it online.

At dinner break, I have 77k, tre had 65 or some such, but I haven't seen him in over 2 levels, Looshball is still in as well.