Borgata Winter Open

http://www.theborgata.com/Main.cfm?Categor...E96A7A1BF5DD6AAThe first event should be awesome. Its a deepstack 350+50$ with 25k starting chips and 45 min levels. (2 day 1's). Im about 90% sure Ill be heading up there just for that event since Ill be skiing for the rest of the series. Should be alot of fun. Who be goin?
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for sure for event 1 and probably a few others
im eating healthy too so we should meet up at a non fast food place and have a good healthy wholesome meal :club::ts:4h
http://www.theborgata.com/Main.cfm?Categor...E96A7A1BF5DD6AAThe first event should be awesome. Its a deepstack 350+50$ with 25k starting chips and 45 min levels. (2 day 1's). Im about 90% sure Ill be heading up there just for that event since Ill be skiing for the rest of the series. Should be alot of fun. Who be goin?
snowboarding is so much better

Which day 1 do you think you guys are playing? Not planning on playing any of events this series, but I may pop in and sweat you for a while.

<----- spent a month with the Austrian ski school learning how to "SKI" in and around Kitzbuhel.I still can smoke my kids and their snowboards.To each his own.I've survived the Hannenkam. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

im eating healthy too so we should meet up at a non fast food place and have a good healthy wholesome meal :club::ts:4h
We can go to my favorite bar and eat a delicious non healthy meal haha.I'm going to play day 1b of event 1.
  • 2 weeks later...

leaving shortly... staying at harrah's cuz i have a comped room so Ill be playing 2/5 there tonight if anyone is around. Acid Knight.... pm me about slipping fast food onto tremomey's plate tomorrow. Im sure we can work something out :club:

leaving shortly... staying at harrah's cuz i have a comped room so Ill be playing 2/5 there tonight if anyone is around. Acid Knight.... pm me about slipping fast food onto tremomey's plate tomorrow. Im sure we can work something out :club:
i just met the mini jew at the stone he said he knows you vtlax..small world...wish i could be in AC its alot closeeeer and better series :ts september 5th needs to come sooooonerrrgl to everyone there
i just met the mini jew at the stone he said he knows you vtlax..small world...wish i could be in AC its alot closeeeer and better series :club: september 5th needs to come sooooonerrrgl to everyone there
tell minijew he's a POS. and if you see shaun deeb tell him I have his number.