I Have A Brand New Mustache Thread

3 people post here get free money on full tilt. screen name obv. not much $, but still$6 each.
I would appreciate it so I can get rid of the 0.43 balance in my account....can't buy in....too little to ship elsewhere....noflukeluke(tempe)I hate seeing odd numbers......
I would appreciate it so I can get rid of the 0.43 balance in my account....can't buy in....too little to ship elsewhere....noflukeluke(tempe)I hate seeing odd numbers......
$10 shipped
ihartsooooooted if you are still giving out money, and mustaches kick ass good work
Dude, I'm drunk and you have like 100 00000000's in your name. I shipped you something, but not really sure what. hopefully it will pay for a new sn.

any money left? I'm gonna play plo until i fall asleep and ship back 100 when i hit 200.litlebullet is the sn

Sent you $6.28 to be a jerk
I made $3.30 trying to round off my .43..........Now you get $13.73 back because I literally cannot find a way to dump 3 cents...........the pot limit omaha rounds off my buyin to the nearest ten cents, and they make you bet in round increments.....I can't figure it out.........GG, GL