• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gogogo 2009 imo (xpost of first hand of 2009)Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $3/$62 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with K :ts J :4hHero raises, BB calls.Flop: 3 :club: Q :D 7 :5c (4SB, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.Turn: 6 :3h (4BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.River: Q :qh (6BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, BB calls.Results:Final pot: 14BBHero Shows Kh Jhhappy new year, donkeys!

GOD DAMNIT.I had my money bet that the next year would be 2010, i was getting 100-1 odds. GOD DAMNIT!!!WHY DID YOU SPOIL IT!!!!!!!
You missed the "spoiler alert" sally?
gogogo 2009 imo (xpost of first hand of 2009)Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $3/$62 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with K :ts J :4hHero raises, BB calls.Flop: 3 :club: Q :D 7 :5c (4SB, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls.Turn: 6 :3h (4BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.River: Q :qh (6BB, 2 players)BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, BB calls.Results:Final pot: 14BBHero Shows Kh Jh
We're full. Now if you boys want somethin to eat you can go around back and pick it up from the kitchen.Anyone who names that movie gets a stake. (it might be paraphrased)
We're full. Now if you boys want somethin to eat you can go around back and pick it up from the kitchen.
Thin Red Line
We're full. Now if you boys want somethin to eat you can go around back and pick it up from the kitchen.Anyone who names that movie gets a stake. (it might be paraphrased)
Remember the Titans
Make that first person.
two 4.40s and a 2.20 turbo 180 or one 11 180....your pick.
K, ill probably do the 2 $4.40s/1 turbo 2.20 180sKevinJA8FCP on stars. Want me to pm you the tourney #s? Ill probably do the 2.20 first then the 2 $4.40s after that togetherThank you sir. Will do my best to pwn souls
K, ill probably do the 2 $4.40s/1 turbo 2.20 180sKevinJA8FCP on stars. Want me to pm you the tourney #s? Ill probably do the 2.20 first then the 2 $4.40s after that togetherThank you sir. Will do my best to pwn souls
I sent it. IM me with the numbers. If you dont have my IM, PM me yours.