This thread is dedicated to Potomophobia, and all of the opportunities he gives to players that would love to achieve the levels of looshle, grindermj, zimmy, cubsfansofallflavors, wandigo, bkice, king1305, vick12, etc, etc, etc. If I didn't mention you, you know I <3 you anyways.I rarely play anymore... but when I get my re-enlistment bonus in 3 weeks, I'm gonna start playing 12 tables, 20 hours a week... and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to give out stakes the way that Poto does.And this is my first EVER drunken thread.

This thread is dedicated to Potomophobia, and all of the opportunities he gives to players that would love to achieve the levels of looshle, grindermj, zimmy, cubsfansofallflavors, wandigo, bkice, vick12, etc, etc, etc. If I didn't mention you, you know I <3 you anyways.I rarely play anymore... but when I get my re-enlistment bonus in 3 weeks, I'm gonna start playing 12 tables, 20 hours a week... and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to give out stakes the way that Poto does.And this is my first EVER drunken thread man crush thread.
FYP, but yes he does hand out the stakes.
This guy staked me twice in one night.ME of all people. I got screwed in the first tourney and I'm doing pretty well in the 2nd tourney. potoman owns.
jesus, YOU? I have even more respect for him now.<3 kinger
What did I miss?
This thread is dedicated to Potomophobia, and all of the opportunities he gives to players that would love to achieve the levels of looshle, grindermj, zimmy, cubsfansofallflavors, wandigo, bkice, vick12, etc, etc, etc. If I didn't mention you, you know I <3 you anyways.I rarely play anymore... but when I get my re-enlistment bonus in 3 weeks, I'm gonna start playing 12 tables, 20 hours a week... and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to give out stakes the way that Poto does.And this is my first EVER drunken thread.
DO YOU SEE KING1305 THERE ANYWHERE HOWARD?
your so ****ing good,m thank god u werent in 4.40 challenge keep up your great work, didnt u used to play on your own money?
I dunno why you're giving me shit.I've cashed in 3 of 4 4.40's tonight and im currently still in one.If I was in the 4.40 challenge I seriously think i'd be amongst the top considering my track record in these.
I hate Oregon St. i was rooting for Pitt today.
The only people who truly lost were the ones who had to sit thru that game.. My god.. 20 punts and 5 turnovers.. .3-0 final score.. So glad I forgot it was on hehe.The UofO game was awesome. Between the UofO Win, the Blazers beating the Celts without Brandon Roy, and me winning a couple buy ins on the cash table, that was quite the banner night in my household. :)And Poto rules, for the record.