Official 2009 Negreanu Open Thread

Got my chip set today!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :club:
Sweet. So my quest for chip set acquisition isn't in vain!!!! If only MTT's had prizes involved, beyond the thousands of dollars, I play so much better when there's a physical non-monetary goal to play for HAH.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got home and my chip set was there. I opened the box and there is a big hole on the outside of the case:(. So now where do i ship it to get a new one?

Talked to Matt and he said he would send another one out. Now only if i could get that customer service from Sprint.

Well i got home and my chip set was there. I opened the box and there is a big hole on the outside of the case:(. So now where do i ship it to get a new one?
I prolly woulda either accepted the generous FREE prize as is, or PM'd if there was an issue. Just sayin'. Glad it all worked itself out though. I'm convinced FCP guys are top shelf. Good stuff.

Prolly wouldn't have made comment about someone who patiently waited for a prize EARNED and simply stated it was damaged and PRAISED the service he received.

Prolly wouldn't have made comment about someone who patiently waited for a prize EARNED and simply stated it was damaged and PRAISED the service he received.
Edit: whatever.

Good point, i should have posted that instead.

• 1 month later...
Does quarter 3 begin on July 1st, 2009?
Yes, the 24th of June is the last week for the 2nd quarter and July 1st starts the first game of the 3rd quarter
Yes, the 24th of June is the last week for the 2nd quarter and July 1st starts the first game of the 3rd quarter
Can we get an updated standings before the last tourney of the quarter....?
Can we get an updated standings before the last tourney of the quarter....?
Yup, it's on the to-do list for tomorrow before the tournament starts, probably have it up by about 6:30 pm EST at the latest
Yup, it's on the to-do list for tomorrow before the tournament starts, probably have it up by about 6:30 pm EST at the latest
Thanks for the quick response, and for doing all this junk, not that I am in the running, I am just curious. Looking forward to the clean slate next week....
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey gang, I'll have the Q2 final results up this Saturday/Sunday as well as get the Q3 leaderboard current.I'll post instructions in here for all the winners as well.Thanks for your patience!

Alright chitlins' the 2nd Quarter of 2009 has come to an end and the final 2nd quarter leaderboard results can be found online at at http://www.negreanuopen.com/2ndqtr2009.htmlThe 3rd quarter is under way and the results are current for the 3rd quarter as well. Those results can be found online here .... http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlCongratulations to the 2nd quarter winners who win da prize as well as an entry into the 2009 Tournament of Champions tournament to be held at the beginning of 2010 for a chance at the $250 cash bonus into their stars account.Top 3 Winners who receive a chipset:r23y (info received)MaxStPolish (info received)pokerl0gic (info received)4th - 9th place winners who get their choice of a FCP Hat or T-Shirt:aucu (info received)Invasion1727hoodiniTasman25 (info received)Larons (info received)AcesFull_369If your stars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:FCP NameStars NameReal NameShipping AddressEmail Address (for year end TOC announcement)Place FinishedPrize (1st - 3rd is chipset, 4th - 9th tell me if you want a hat or a shirt. If you choose a Shirt please include your preferred size).Any questions let me know.Again, thanks for everyone's patience on the few week delay getting this updated.

Just realized I didn't get my chipset from Q4 2008, what up with that?
Hello -This message is for all FCP members that are missing prizes from the neg-o over the past year. DNA has sent me all prizing information and from what I read and from what Bob told me several people are still missing their due goods.If you have sent me emails and I've not responded I apologize. If you are still missing a prize please email the following information to mattyc1234@hotmail.com and I'll get it sent out in the next 10 days.Neq-O quarter your prize is owed from:What prize you are owed:Full name:Shipping address:Sorry for the delay.Thanks,Matt

Have not received 2nd quarter prize info from these 3 people:Invasion1727hoodiniAcesFull_369hoodini and acesfull I still have your information from the 1st quarter, just need to know if anything has changed and what prize you want. Invasion I need everything from you.