Official 2009 Negreanu Open Thread

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Emails have just been sent with the TOC info. Below is a status summary of what was just sent ....TUESDAY AAsnake88 - 4th - EMAIL SENTAdaon6 - 3rd - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!allen1948 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTBogiePutt - 1st - EMAIL SENTBunnyRocks - 2nd - EMAIL SENTCalifNaughti - 3rd, 4th - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!CaptDrew - 2nd, 3rd - EMAIL SENTcheckymcfold - 1st - EMAIL SENTdavezz5 - 4th - EMAIL SENTdinho_style - 1st - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL![/b]dt1313 - 3rd - EMAIL SENTFabbs - 2nd - EMAIL SENTFigger - 1st, 2nd - EMAIL SENTgilarenas - 3rd - EMAIL SENTGWCGWC - 1st, 2nd - EMAIL SENThoodini - 2nd, 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTjawalives - 2nd - EMAIL SENTko8e34 - 1st - EMAIL SENTLarons - 4th - EMAIL SENTPhil Logan - 1st - EMAIL SENTPTBalloon - 4th - EMAIL SENTqzarian - 1st - EMAIL SENTRaise, Ha! - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!rcgs59 - 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTWEDNESDAY armen13 - 1st, 2nd - EMAIL SENTblufferdave - 1st - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!BogiePutt - 1st, 2nd, 3rd - EMAIL SENTdt1313 - 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTFigger - 1st - EMAIL SENTfitzinabox - 1st, 4th - EMAIL REJECTED, PM SENTGalloFX - 1st, 2nd - EMAIL SENTGWCGWC - 2nd - EMAIL SENThoodini - 2nd, 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTLarons - 4th - EMAIL SENTLunchbox12 - 2nd, 4th - EMAIL SENTmontrealphil - 3rd - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!'olnumber7 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTpzlm73 - 1st - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!Raise, Ha! - 3rd, 4th - DID NOT SUBMIT EMAIL!rch60 - 3rd - EMAIL SENTseacucumber1 - 2nd - EMAIL SENTsergetoronto - 1st - EMAIL SENTTasman25 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTx_SuitedUp_x - 3rd, 4th - EMAIL SENTIf your name says Did not Submit Email then you have not sent me any information and you have not received the password information and will not be able to register. If you get this information to me before the tournament starts I will still send you the email.If you did not receive the email check your spam folder, if you still have not received the email please wait an hour or two and send me a private message saying you have not received it.GL everyone.The leaderboard is current through the January 28th tournament

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright chitlins' the 1st Quarter of 2009 has come to an end and the leaderboard is current at http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlCongratulations to the 1st quarter winners who win da prize as well as an entry into the 2009 Tournament of Champions tournament to be held at the beginning of 2010 for a chance at the $250 cash bonus into their stars account.Top 3 Winners who receive a chipset:Laronshoodinix_SuitedUp_x - finally!4th - 9th place winners who get their choice of a FCP Hat or T-Shirt:jkalibaucubigrocampaigowtommyTasman25AcesFull_369If your stars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:FCP NameStars NameReal NameShipping AddressEmail Address (for year end TOC announcement)Place FinishedPrize (1st - 3rd is chipset, 4th - 9th tell me if you want a hat or a shirt. If you choose a Shirt please include your preferred size).Any questions let me know.

Good quarter, got off to a horid start but liked it.One thing that would improve the NegO would be playing 8-game in the place of HORSE.Can a change be made or would it have to wait for next year?

Hey DNA, when is the prizes for last year supposed to come in. Never received the chipset yet? This is Lunchbox12

if you have not received your prizes from the 2008 season you should email Matt at promotions@fullcontactpoker.comI know that some people have received them and some half not, but he would have the details of each particular situation. Do not email Matt about any 2009 stuff as he will not have any record of anything until I send him the official list.

So like, by tomorrow or so?
LOL I have received 3 out of 9 expected responses, I like to send them all at once so he has a nice sheet. I will send him whatever I have received next weekend.
So like, by tomorrow or so?
Well Kurt congrats on finally winning a chipset. You bring the chips next home game, but mine ar always in my car.Hey DNA, don't know if this has been mentioned before, probably though and probably by me, but can we buy those chipsets?
Well Kurt congrats on finally winning a chipset. You bring the chips next home game, but mine ar always in my car.Hey DNA, don't know if this has been mentioned before, probably though and probably by me, but can we buy those chipsets?
I'll sell you mine for 300, lol. Should about cover the entry fees I wasted. :club:
LOL I have received 3 out of 9 expected responses, I like to send them all at once so he has a nice sheet. I will send him whatever I have received next weekend.
great

hello Daniel! and hello everybody!im new to this and frankly im very happy to have stumbled into this forum! great thing going on! i just read the blogs for some weeks now and saw something about the tourneys (one link lead to the link) and so on....Daniel... you rock man, greetings from Costa Rica, i hope to play this Wednesday, and hope to catch up with the rest for the prizes... seems very hard but nothing is impossible i guess.... hook me up with the Nike people btw! LOL

hello Daniel! and hello everybody!im new to this and frankly im very happy to have stumbled into this forum! great thing going on! i just read the blogs for some weeks now and saw something about the tourneys (one link lead to the link) and so on....Daniel... you rock man, greetings from Costa Rica, i hope to play this Wednesday, and hope to catch up with the rest for the prizes... seems very hard but nothing is impossible i guess.... hook me up with the Nike people btw! LOL
New quarter is about to start, so no need to catch up. Just like starting fresh.

Grats to everyone!I missed out on getting my second chipset, but as they say, there's always next year!!!I already have a FCP hat, so I'm opting for the shirt this time around.I won't miss the first couple of games for the next quarter, so I hope to move up the standings some.The HORSE games really hurt me, but I'm slowly getting better! :)CCM

Grats to everyone!I missed out on getting my second chipset, but as they say, there's always next year!!!I already have a FCP hat, so I'm opting for the shirt this time around.I won't miss the first couple of games for the next quarter, so I hope to move up the standings some.The HORSE games really hurt me, but I'm slowly getting better! :)CCM - AcesFull_369

New quarter is about to start, so no need to catch up. Just like starting fresh.
thank u for the reply! so when is the new quarter is starting? i was planning on playing tomorrow but i might just wait until it starts... or maybe ill play tomorrow anyway to test the waters and have a good idea on what to expect when the next quarter starts B)
thank u for the reply! so when is the new quarter is starting? i was planning on playing tomorrow but i might just wait until it starts... or maybe ill play tomorrow anyway to test the waters and have a good idea on what to expect when the next quarter starts B)
new quarter starts tomorrow, perfect timing. everyone has 0 points going into tomorrows first game.
new quarter starts tomorrow, perfect timing. everyone has 0 points going into tomorrows first game.
I'm in.

Received info from the following people for the 1st quarter prizes:JkaliblaronsSuited_Upaucupaigowtommyacesfull333Have not received info from:hoodinibigrocamTasman25I will be turning everything in this weekend so if you havent given me your info now would be a good time to do it to avoid potential delays.Also 2nd quarter starts tonight, GL everyone.

Hey DNA, I emailed Matt and haven't heard anything back from him about last year's prizes. Lunchbox12