Stone Temple Pilots

I have (2) great seats for sale. I cant make it. I will sell for face value. Jan 2, 2009 Palms Theater VegasSection 101Row DSeats 13, 14$275 + shippingI have them listed on ebay and ticketmaster but will remove if an FCPer wants em. Paypal ONLY.PLEASE do not move thread for at least a day... Pearl-Palms-Gwen-Stefani_tn.gifl13922356847_8734.jpg

I might be interested if you haven't sold them yet. Paypal is no problem. Getting the tickets might be a problem as I am leaving for vegas as soon as I wake up tomorrow (today?). Price might be a bit steep. I'll have to see if one of my friends would be willing to pay their share.

Saw STP in August, great show and Weiland still has it! Congrats whoever grabs these tickets.
i saw them twice this summer and they were amazing. even though his solo cd sucked im looking forward to seeing weiland again when he comes through in a few weeks. i would have flown out there for this, even at those flight prices, but this was a lavish christmas.

I think respected forum member specbrad can help you out with plane tickets.Oh wait, every time he's tried to make that offer in genpo his thread has been locked/deleted.LOL hypocrisy.(nothing personal, ozium, just making a point.)

I think respected forum member specbrad can help you out with plane tickets.Oh wait, every time he's tried to make that offer in genpo his thread has been locked/deleted.LOL hypocrisy.(nothing personal, ozium, just making a point.)
Also, just to add.....I never even started the thread for tickets in GenPoP.It was in OT.sigh........hypocrisyAs Jef 56734099180 said.....nothing against you Ozium
Oh wait, every time he's tried to make that offer in genpo his thread has been locked/deleted.LOL hypocrisy.
Also, just to add.....I never even started the thread for tickets in GenPoP.It was in OT.sigh........hypocrisy
So specbrad posted for sale ads in off topic for items not associated with poker to help FCP members and they were locked, yet similar ones are allowed in general forum?How is that possible?
So specbrad posted for sale ads in off topic for items not associated with poker to help FCP members and they were locked, yet similar ones are allowed in general forum?How is that possible?
OP was made on the last day of Hanukkah?
Just posting to echo this sentiment...Let Brad sell his crap in OT. We can have a Selling Junk Thread and all the offers will be contained in that one place. No mess in OT, no mess in genpo, and no more stupid hypocrisy. Plus those interested will have the chance to get some good deals from trusted forum members.
Just posting to echo this sentiment...Let Brad sell his crap in OT. We can have a Selling Junk Thread and all the offers will be contained in that one place. No mess in OT, no mess in genpo, and no more stupid hypocrisy. Plus those interested will have the chance to get some good deals from trusted forum members.
<3
<3
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081230/ap_on_re_us/banned_words
An emoticon made the list for the first time. The strings of characters used in e-mails and text-messaging commonly represent a face — like ;-) or :-0 — but the school singled out an emoticon heart, formed with a "less than" symbol and the number 3.