ATL is 6-8 on the road, a pedestrian 5-3 against the West. Of those 5 victories, 2 came against OKC, and one each from Memphis and Golden state. Their last road trip out West they went 0-3.Denver is 11-4 at home and won 4 of their last 5, losing only to Portland on the second day of a back to back. They are 7-2 against the East, and they just got Carmello Anthony back.I would strongly advise against this wager. As a Blazer fan, however, I'll join you in rooting against Denver tonight. :club:

So I think I was right...... HAHAHAHA
Believe me, I'm very glad you were right. :club: In my defense, you never said the Hawks were the home team. True degen gamblers remember to pop the home team in caps. =PAs a side note: WOW at Atlanta now at 14-2 at home. That's incredible.

Picks for today:1. Clemson vs South Carolina (+2.5)at 1.9092. Clemson vs South Carolina (ML) at 2.2203. New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats (-4.5) at 1.9264. BYU vs Tulsa (ML) at 2.0905. Oklahoma vs Arkansas (+5.5) at 1.9626. Niagara vs Tennessee Chat (+4.5) at 1.9717. Parlay 3-Team Parlay a. 30-Dec-08 Basketball/NCAA (Money Line) B.Y.U. vs Tulsa for Game ( 2.000) Pendingb. 30-Dec-08 Basketball/NCAA (Money Line) Oklahoma vs Arkansas for Game ( 3.080) Pendingc. 30-Dec-08 Basketball/NCAA (Spread) Niagara vs Tennessee Chat (+4.5) for Game ( 1.909) Pending

Lol.. might wanna call the bookie and bet on the Celtics: Brandon Roy and Oden are both questionable tonight for Portland. Could get *really* ugly.

I see the Brandon Roy thing, which is a lot more significant then Oden.But where do you see the Oden thing or hear it?
I got local sports radio on my side...Roy was a definite scratch before game time. Oden was given the go ahead and played. Both were listed as questionable during shootaround.