Qq Early Vs. Clowntown

$22 MTT, 4 hands in, UTG has minraised every hand so far, 2 of which had limpers in the field in front of him so he's clearly v skilled. I was planning on calling most rivers, but this is one of the worst...anyone still want to find a hero call?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $20.00+$2.0 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopMP (t3020)CO (t2860)Hero (Button) (t2940)SB (t3040)BB (t3260)UTG (t2880)Hero's M: 98.00Preflop: Hero is Button with Q :qh, Q :5cUTG raises to t40, 3 folds, Hero raises to t120, 1 fold, BB calls t100, UTG calls t80Flop: (t370) 5 :D, 4 :club:, 5 :ts(3 players)BB bets t80, UTG raises to t160, Hero raises to t500, BB calls t420, UTG calls t340Turn: (t1870) A :3h(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets t200, Hero calls t200, 1 foldRiver: (t2270) 7 :4h(2 players)UTG bets t2060 (All-In), Hero ???

What a sick hand. BB comes along PF, leads/calls on the flop, then c/f the turn?? WTF?? That would've really screwed me up in this hand. You can't call the river. I hope you would've raised the turn if it was HU between you and villain..but you couldn't given BB in the hand still. Just a sicko hand.Raise more PF for value and to better ensure HU with villain.

In a generic situation, it's an easy fold; but my radar tells me this villain's range is pretty wide here. If you are behind, it's the flush and not the A, methinks. Reluctant, suspicious fold I suppose--unless you want to gamble.

I love playing against people like the minraiser because they are such an open book. When they bet small they are weak, but when they bet huge they have the nuts, like literally every single time. Calling the river here is inexcusable.I would reraise more preflop. I would make it like something ridiculous, like 260-300. Pppl like the mayor of clowntown here dont' like giving up once they've committed chips, you'd be surprised how often an absurd reraise will get called in that spot. You could even justify shoving the flop as well I think. PS Elton is the shizz

FoldToo many hands beat QQ after that river. Chasers could have anything, incl any two D's, almost any A or even a 5. Less likely are str8 cards, but you can't rule them completely out.Honestly, I play this tourney often enough and it's a serious donkfest, with people chasing, calling deep into the hand. 4-5x BB raises are standard, yet are often called down...