**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

This thread was threatening to fall to page 2. Although the whole team doesn't deserve for this to be bumped I think Colton Orr does.http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/97571engorrfight.gif177047624.gif
Yup looking back when we use to lose games, i used to be happy about what goes on in fights..Who cares..Leafs win 4-3..

This is poorly timed on my part, but I dont care. I meant to post this a few days ago, and those who know me, will know this isnt trolling or a cheap trick.And since this is Leafs suck, I can say what I want, right? So suck it MLSE.I am absolutely in love with TFC fans. Both with how they acted when they got the team, how they fervently supported their team for years, and now, how they are reacting to getting screwed. How do I get a TFC-fan jersey? THAT Id wear proudly.TFC fans show disgust

This is poorly timed on my part, but I dont care. I meant to post this a few days ago, and those who know me, will know this isnt trolling or a cheap trick.And since this is Leafs suck, I can say what I want, right? So suck it MLSE.I am absolutely in love with TFC fans. Both with how they acted when they got the team, how they fervently supported their team for years, and now, how they are reacting to getting screwed. How do I get a TFC-fan jersey? THAT Id wear proudly.TFC fans show disgust
This is my response to this..Toronto has a soccer team??Who really cares.
I do.Maybe someone else on here will too. Thanks for replying.
I am sorry but the reality is:LEAFS, RAPTORS and BLUE JAYS real Toronto teams.TFC, ARGOS and the ROCK not really people care.And again the notion that there is a DR Evil at the top of MLSE who makes the same decisions for the Leafs, Raptors and TFC is a little far fetched..TFC's shortcomings have nothing to do with the Leafs.
I am sorry but the reality is:LEAFS, RAPTORS and BLUE JAYS real Toronto teams.TFC, ARGOS and the ROCK not really people care.And again the notion that there is a DR Evil at the top of MLSE who makes the same decisions for the Leafs, Raptors and TFC is a little far fetched..TFC's shortcomings have nothing to do with the Leafs.
http://www.mlse.com/inside_mlse/board_of_directors.aspxIt's a group effort.
Man, if this isnt a prime example of why I dont get you.....did I say the TFC shortcomings had anything to do with the Leafs? It has to do with MLSE. I ony mentioned the Leafs suck thread cause I had nowhere else to put this in. To get around your delicate ego, I didnt post it in the thread you didnt want me posting in.Did I say there was a Dr.Evil? No, I said the fans supported them, did so loyally (which you conveniently ignored), and now are bitching about prices and MLSE gauging them and generally putting a crappy team on the field. Its about MLSE, and poor ownership+management, and has nothing to do with the Raptors or the Leafs.And I would bet that TFC has more real fans than the Raptors.
Man, if this isnt a prime example of why I dont get you.....did I say the TFC shortcomings had anything to do with the Leafs? It has to do with MLSE. I ony mentioned the Leafs suck thread cause I had nowhere else to put this in. To get around your delicate ego, I didnt post it in the thread you didnt want me posting in.Did I say there was a Dr.Evil? No, I said the fans supported them, did so loyally (which you conveniently ignored), and now are bitching about prices and MLSE gauging them and generally putting a crappy team on the field. Its about MLSE, and poor ownership+management, and has nothing to do with the Raptors or the Leafs.And I would bet that TFC has more real fans than the Raptors.
My point is why blame MLSE...Its not MLSE..Its the TFC people...MLSE is the corporation that owns TFC..The soccer people run their own thing, Burke runs the hockey part and Colangelo runs the basketball operations.I am sorry if I am wrong, but you are implying that Leaf fans should of done the same. MLSE words is thrown around like they control everything..They own the Leafs and Raptors amongst everything else like TFC..What the TFC did was their own mismanagement, nothing to do with MLSE per se.
i went to one TFC game with my son this year..It was boring..they lost 2-0..No action, no crowd involvement..I was looking at my watch to see when I would go home.
What the TFC did was their own mismanagement, nothing to do with MLSE per se.
Isnt MLSE deciding who the management of TFC is? Tom Anselmi pretty much runs TFC. He was already a big part of MLSE before there was ever talk of TFC.By the way, I am implying ALL FANS should act like that, not just Leafs fans. Raptors, Pittsburgh Pirates, Buffalo Bills....whoever.
LOL..... was it just me, or was the Boston crowd chanting 'THANK YOU KESSEL' after Seguin scored???
Is that fair? I don't recall hearing that Kessel demanded a trade, just that his salary demands were higher than Boston wanted to pay. Looks like he's worth the price he wanted, so I don't necessarily understand the fan hatred. Of course, it's Boston, so they don't always need a good reason.
Is that fair? I don't recall hearing that Kessel demanded a trade, just that his salary demands were higher than Boston wanted to pay. Looks like he's worth the price he wanted, so I don't necessarily understand the fan hatred. Of course, it's Boston, so they don't always need a good reason.
Im usually against such things, but thats pretty damn funny.
Well, at least it's clever. Mebbe they're thanking kessel for being good enough to bring them those draft picks... On the other hand, ask a leaf fan WHY he's booing Bryan McCabe... I bet most of them have no idea...
Well, at least it's clever. Mebbe they're thanking kessel for being good enough to bring them those draft picks... On the other hand, ask a leaf fan WHY he's booing Bryan McCabe... I bet most of them have no idea...
Because Bryan McCabe sucks.much like the posts in this thread.