**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

i didnt realize Gomez was playing..I must of missed his ONE big goal...
Because 8 assists don't count for shit, eh? It's always the same ****ing story from the doubters and haterz...What happens is that someone expected to lead fails, someone else steps up. Known goal scorers fail to score and unknowns like Moore and Lapierre pop one to win games. And, no, I'm not defending Gomez's contract.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

Because 8 assists don't count for shit, eh? It's always the same ****ing story from the doubters and haterz...What happens is that someone expected to lead fails, someone else steps up. Known goal scorers fail to score and unknowns like Moore and Lapierre pop one to win games. And, no, I'm not defending Gomez's contract.
Moore scoring is lucky..Just like the goaltending and the lucky posts and bounces that have gone the ******* way this year..It will end soon, and we will be rid of you all..idiots.
Burke could have signed Cammalleri as a free agent instead of selling the farm for Kessel.
My understanding is that they made him an offer and he decided on Montreal.You're free to go back to your irrational back and forth with Serge now.
My understanding is that they made him an offer and he decided on Montreal.You're free to go back to your irrational back and forth with Serge now.
Thanks.
Thanks.
in about 26 hours it will all be over for you...NANANANANANA HEY HEY HEY COCKROACH
in about 26 hours it will all be over for you...NANANANANANA HEY HEY HEY COCKROACH
How long has it been over for the Leafs?I bet they miss the playoffs again next season. Present your terms.
How long has it been over for the Leafs?I bet they miss the playoffs again next season. Present your terms.
terms coming
That's going to be a problem when they do make the playoffs: there is no one left alive who knows how to put together a playoff game program...

A Leafs playoff game is such a rare occurrence...I wonder how much they'll charge for tickets. I bet the platinums will go for $1,967.

Toronto has Habs fever!!!!!!Cammalerri is right. Leafs fans are converting to Habs fans. I guess they're tired of cheering for a loser.Ole!

• 4 weeks later...
Longest current Stanley Cup drought bump. :club:
This is wrong actually..The Kings and Blues havent won a cup since they entered the league in 1967...Please get your facts straight..thanks
This is wrong actually..The Kings and Blues havent won a cup since they entered the league in 1967...Please get your facts straight..thanks
I believe a drought refers to the time between wins. If a team has never won then it can't be a drought.I would put money on both LA and St. Louis winning before Toronto does again.
I believe a drought refers to the time between wins. If a team has never won then it can't be a drought.I would put money on both LA and St. Louis winning before Toronto does again.
who really cares anyway...this is just something for the media to play on..Never winning a cup is worst than winning one in 67..Also the Ottawa Senators drought is currently 83 years
who really cares anyway...this is just something for the media to play on..Never winning a cup is worst than winning one in 67..Also the Ottawa Senators drought is currently 83 years
Except Ottawa didn't play for most of those years.Perhaps the Leafs should take a few years off (officially) so other teams can catch up.
Nah, you are wrong on the definition of a drought :PNot that it matters much, it sucks that we haven't won since '67, with or without teams to share the distinction with.side note: high and mighty 'Nucks fans don't like people to know this, but the Canucks entered the league in 1970, and have never won a cup.
Nah, you are wrong on the definition of a drought :PNot that it matters much, it sucks that we haven't won since '67, with or without teams to share the distinction with.side note: high and mighty 'Nucks fans don't like people to know this, but the Canucks entered the league in 1970, and have never won a cup.
Yeah, suck it Canucks...(double lol for having paid Sundin 5 mil for half a season to try and buy a Cup).
I'm not sure if you can "double lol"
you cant technically double lol, but you can upgrade the lol to an LMAO

lol i was reading a story on yahoo about Bertuzzi getting signed and this was one of the comments after the article.as a wings fan, i kind of hope this is part of an elaborate plan to trade him to toronto for half a dozen draft picks...

lol i was reading a story on yahoo about Bertuzzi getting signed and this was one of the comments after the article.as a wings fan, i kind of hope this is part of an elaborate plan to trade him to toronto for half a dozen draft picks...
Tell that wings fan to go clean the slurpee machines.Also the Red Wings have lost their edge..They even made a bonehead mistake , while thinking they are signing Valeri Filpulla, they signed his brother by mistake. :club: