**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

Congratulations Boston Bruins... you are the proud owner of the second overall pick in the 2010 entry draft, pending the lottery draw. You will draw no worse than 3rd overall, and no better than first overall. In other news, the leafs have locked up second last in the NHL for the 2010 season. A hearty round of 'wait til next year' for everyone!! Oh, and the next time there is any kind of FCP hockey gathering that I attend, I will buy a round of drinks!! (with serge's money!)

Congratulations Boston Bruins... you are the proud owner of the second overall pick in the 2010 entry draft, pending the lottery draw. You will draw no worse than 3rd overall, and no better than first overall. In other news, the leafs have locked up second last in the NHL for the 2010 season. A hearty round of 'wait til next year' for everyone!! Oh, and the next time there is any kind of FCP hockey gathering that I attend, I will buy a round of drinks!! (with serge's money!)
But but but....but Kessel scored 30 goals.
But but but....but Kessel scored 30 goals.
Good point. But, unless he scores 5 in his final game, he wont have scored 40 prorated, so that's a little more coin in my pocket. Although, to be perfectly honest, I made that bet kinda expecting to lose it. I figure you have to give action to get action, and i thought the price was right. It just turned out better than I thought..
Bink!
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm....Mike CammalleriTaylor Hall1st round draft pick2nd round draft pickORPhil KesselHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANice move Burke! He wouldn't change a thing though. Ha :club:

Hmmmm....Mike CammalleriTaylor Hall1st round draft pick2nd round draft pickORPhil KesselHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANice move Burke! He wouldn't change a thing though. Ha :club:
We never had Calamari GENIOUS!!!Kessel is better than 7 of those players anyways...I guess you rather have Gomez and Gionta than Crosby or Malkin
We never had Calamari GENIOUS!!!Kessel is better than 7 of those players anyways...I guess you rather have Gomez and Gionta than Crosby or Malkin
Burke could have signed Cammalleri as a free agent instead of selling the farm for Kessel.Your Crosby/Malkin comment is absurd and irrelevant much like most of your hockey comments.
Burke could have signed Cammalleri as a free agent instead of selling the farm for Kessel.Your Crosby/Malkin comment is absurd and irrelevant much like most of your hockey comments.
how is it absurd?
how is it absurd?
Because Crosby and Malkin weren't available to be signed. I should be shocked that I have to explain this, but I'm not.
Because Crosby and Malkin weren't available to be signed. I should be shocked that I have to explain this, but I'm not.
Neither was Gomez, but he found a way to acquire the worst contract in the history of hockey
Neither was Gomez, but he found a way to acquire the worst contract in the history of hockey
Yeah, I don't think the Penguins were trading Crosby and/or Malkin. Also, the Gomez contract is certainly high, but like I said, it's not my money and the Habs had the room and filled a need.Now if they had given up Taylor Hall, a first round pick and a second round pick for Gomez...well, that would be ridiculous.

Gomez will be paid $8 million next season. Kessel will be paid $6 million.Gomez also plays in the playoffs and the Leafs are gonna pay Darcy Tucker $1 million next season.Hahaha!

Gomez will be paid $8 million next season. Kessel will be paid $6 million.Gomez also plays in the playoffs and the Leafs are gonna pay Darcy Tucker $1 million next season.Hahaha!
i didnt realize Gomez was playing..I must of missed his ONE big goal...
Yeah, I don't think the Penguins were trading Crosby and/or Malkin. Also, the Gomez contract is certainly high, but like I said, it's not my money and the Habs had the room and filled a need.Now if they had given up Taylor Hall, a first round pick and a second round pick for Gomez...well, that would be ridiculous.
I usually stay away from these arguments but that is some quality trash talk.