**the Official "toronto Maple Leafs Suck" Thread**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got my hopes up, jerk.

Some good news from Leaf land....Carlyle has figured out how to work the toaster.

Can Kypreos be a bigger douche? just a voice for every player in negotiations.   "Dion wants 50million+ over 7yrs, and Newport Sports has the stats to prove why he deserves it" STFU

Posted Images

UPDATE: Still winless.PARADE STATUS: On hold.
hey, whatever makes you feel better after last night's debacle. I get the feeling you are more interested in the leafs than the Habs. Can't say I blame you, really.
hey, whatever makes you feel better after last night's debacle. I get the feeling you are more interested in the leafs than the Habs. Can't say I blame you, really.
Try again.
Just wondering if anyone is watching HNIC tonight? Leafs are looking, well like the Leafs. LOL
Caught the first 2 periods... pathetic play / gooning it up ... might as well pack the team up and move it to Hamilton
Just wondering if anyone is watching HNIC tonight? Leafs are looking, well like the Leafs. LOL
Caught the first 2 periods... pathetic play / gooning it up ... might as well pack the team up and move it to Hamilton
I didnt watch the game, Im sure you guys are dead on, they suck.But what Im wondering is....if they are so bad, why do you guys watch so much of the Leafs game? Im assuming you dont have Center Ice?Just saying, I cant stand watching the majority of Leafs games, I dont know what I would do without Center Ice. Im always suprised when big hockey fans watch a lot of a Leafs game.
i am watching HNIC now, and the Habs are well...looking like the Habs..Small and pathetic..
But what Im wondering is....if they are so bad, why do you guys watch so much of the Leafs game? Im assuming you dont have Center Ice?Just saying, I cant stand watching the majority of Leafs games, I dont know what I would do without Center Ice. Im always suprised when big hockey fans watch a lot of a Leafs game.
I'm in Saskatchewan atm so we were killing time until the Rider game came on + I don't think the Sens were on TV anyways. Sens usually have pretty good non-Sat coverage by Sportnet (and local channels) so I can get enough hockey w/o Center Ice.
I'm in Saskatchewan atm so we were killing time until the Rider game came on + I don't think the Sens were on TV anyways. Sens usually have pretty good non-Sat coverage by Sportnet (and local channels) so I can get enough hockey w/o Center Ice.
Leafs, then Argos? Ugh.....there's a few hours of your life you'll never get back.Here's hoping at least your a Riders fan and can get something out of it. :club:
i am watching HNIC now, and the Habs are well...looking like the Habs..Small and pathetic..
You know what's pathetic? Being the last team in the entire league. No wait, even worst. Being all hyped up about the upcoming season, then being the worst team in the entire league.Try again when your team catch up to us in Stanley Cups.
You know what's pathetic? Being the last team in the entire league. No wait, even worst. Being all hyped up about the upcoming season, then being the worst team in the entire league.Try again when your team catch up to us in Stanley Cups.
Would you like to bet..Up to $50 Leafs vs Habs this year?I dont understand much of your posts anyway.
I dont understand much of your posts anyway.
You know I have to agree. His attempts at talking trash seem to forced to me. It's like he thinks he has to come here and be a serge/leafs hater while not understanding that it's been done over and over and has lost it's...humor. Oh well.
You know I have to agree. His attempts at talking trash seem to forced to me. It's like he thinks he has to come here and be a serge/leafs hater while not understanding that it's been done over and over and has lost it's...humor. Oh well.
Exactly what I was thinking.

This thread is dumb, but I'm hoping that the Leafs suck tonight against my Rangers (sorry, Serge).Most likely, we'll give them their first victory. Because that's the kind of stuff we tend to do.

This thread is dumb, but I'm hoping that the Leafs suck tonight against my Rangers (sorry, Serge).Most likely, we'll give them their first victory. Because that's the kind of stuff we tend to do.
as long as Duby scores a hatrick and 2 assists I will be fine either way.

For all the Leafs bashers..Here is a good prop for you..Should be easy to cash..I will offer $100 that the Leafs WONT be a lottery team..Meaning they wont finish in the bottom 6 of the NHL.Total amount is $100..First come , first served until the $100 is full..Takers???Chicken??

For all the Leafs bashers..Here is a good prop for you..Should be easy to cash..I will offer $100 that the Leafs WONT be a lottery team..Meaning they wont finish in the bottom 6 of the NHL.Total amount is $100..First come , first served until the $100 is full..Takers???Chicken??
I have a reason for not taking that bet:I have a vested interest in the Leafs: I really hope they do better than last season, if only to make my girlfriend a little happier and because I live in Toronto and I like seeing happy fans.I also predicted they'd actually make a playoff spot. Stranger things have happened and I expect the Monster to get lots more time between thepipes as the season goes on. Toskala is not the solution and I think the Leafs will pick up an experienced defenseman in the near future.That being said: Go Habs Go! (they are almost as bad...)

Maybe the Leafs will get better maybe they won't. Once Kessel gets back they may find a way to win, but at this pace it will be too late..It not hard to imagine them finish in the bottom 5 and get a shot at the #1 pick, but wait, they traded that pick for Kessel. They won't even get a consolation prize if they lose.