(lc) How Many Hands Do You Think You've Put In Lifelong?

I think I've reached the millionth hands mark but I don't have any way to prove that cuz I had to reboot comp before losing a lot of hands but I would say that I have played about a million hands and I'm finally getting this poker thing down maybe... How many hands do you think you played in your life before you could say things kinda clicked?

~500-600kactually I'm not sure...edit later when I've had a thinkin my PT3 DBI have about 5k hands of NLHE cash300k tourney/sng hands35k LHE handsBefore I got that that I'd probably played about 100k tourney handsMaking a grand total of about 450k.

Right around my 5th hand of poker, I was like, hey I get this! TP/MM! That was in 1885... I'm still broke... but I've banged more hookers than the average guy...

Played 912k cash and 25k tourney hands this year. Would guess probably 2.5 million- 3 million I guess.
That's astonishing.I'm probably at 500k or so lifetime (where lifetime = 3 years).

i'd guess somewhere around 2-3 mil over the course of 4 years of playing seriously.if you count family games of queens and the card after, strikeout, and night baseball, well, yeah, still between 2-3 mil.in just lhe cash i've played 115k since i started using HEM in september, apparently. i don't think i played that many in 2005 and 2006 combined, lol. (oh the days of playing o8 as my main game on party :club: )

Probably 20,000 max.But I've attempted over a million shots in basketball.1,079,533 approximately.I've kept an accurate count (+/- 5) since I was 8.Made 44% of them (474,995), but I'm 45% from 3-point land.Yes, I'm better from behind the arc than inside it.I think that's because I don't use the glass enough inside.Sorry for the hijack. Please continue.

Probably 20,000 max.But I've attempted over a million shots in basketball.1,079,533 approximately.I've kept an accurate count (+/- 5) since I was 8.Made 44% of them (474,995), but I'm 45% from 3-point land.Yes, I'm better from behind the arc than inside it.I think that's because I don't use the glass enough inside.Sorry for the hijack. Please continue.
This is one of the craziest things I've ever heard.Mark

Hello Jeff, Thank you for contacting us! According to our records, you have played 137427 hands. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Regards, BiancaPokerStars Support TeamPlus probably another 15K-20K on other sites. Let's call it 150K. Less than I thought, actually.

This is made up surely

I'm right around 220,000 since ,05. Maybe 20k before that, plus another 5k live.For the basketball thing, if you've taken 1 million shots since you were 8, and were 38 years old right now (you're probably younger), that would mean you've taken almost 100 shots a day on average for the last thirty years. Every day. I find this rather hard to believe.

I got my answer from Stars but has anyone gotten a response from FT?I have played 131,609 real money hands at PokerStars.