Looshle Vs Steve7stud

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the most recent thread, can someone link to the closed thread steve made? I didn't see a link to the original thread in loogie's thread either.
I'm pretty sure if you just looked on the 2nd or 3rd page and searched for threads either created by Steve, or threads that are locked, you might find it. Also, you could click on Steve's name and search for "topics created by Steve", and find it that way. But you've only been here since 2005, so I guess it'd be hard for you to know that.
I'm pretty sure if you just looked on the 2nd or 3rd page and searched for threads either created by Steve, or threads that are locked, you might find it. Also, you could click on Steve's name and search for "topics created by Steve", and find it that way. But you've only been here since 2005, so I guess it'd be hard for you to know that.
Way to turn up the douche this early on a Monday. With all of the changes and updates this board has gone through the last three years, it's hard for me to keep up with the shortcuts. I know that I'm not alone here either. I'm not here as much as you are, I don't have time to learn and re-learn things like you obviously have. What do you think, maybe 10% of posters here know the functions you just mentioned? I think that's a little high myself. Thanks for jumping on my ass about it though.I'm glad that you've spent so countless hours here. You should be nominated FCP STAR MEMBER. I'll send you a cookie if you want. I'd be proud of myself too.
I'm pretty sure if you just looked on the 2nd or 3rd page and searched for threads either created by Steve, or threads that are locked, you might find it.
I haven't been in general in quite a long time, thus this is wat I did when this thread intrigued me about that thread. Thread.
Way to turn up the douche this early on a Monday. With all of the changes and updates this board has gone through the last three years, it's hard for me to keep up with the shortcuts. I know that I'm not alone here either. I'm not here as much as you are, I don't have time to learn and re-learn things like you obviously have. What do you think, maybe 10% of posters here know the functions you just mentioned? I think that's a little high myself. Thanks for jumping on my ass about it though.I'm glad that you've spent so countless hours here. You should be nominated FCP STAR MEMBER. I'll send you a cookie if you want. I'd be proud of myself too.
This is like a drama layer salad here. Layers upon layers of good quality drama!
I'd love a cookie, thanks. And fwiw, being able to click on page 2 has been here forever, and clicking on someone's name to find their posts or topics has been here for as long as I can remember. Also, it's not as much fun when someone's being mean to you as it is when you are are to them is it... tissue?
I'd love a cookie, thanks. And fwiw, being able to click on page 2 has been here forever, and clicking on someone's name to find their posts or topics has been here for as long as I can remember. Also, it's not as much fun when someone's being mean to you as it is when you are are to them is it... tissue?
looooooool :club::ts
he gives it but he can't take it. i think hes insecure because somebody called him wheattoddeaddd when he was in the 5th grade.
This is you being mean to me? How cute.I'd send you one (a cookie) but I don't have an address. I never disagreed with you that these functions exist now, and have in the past. I'm just not willing to put more than two minutes of work into finding a thread I'm curious about, that's all. I appreciate those posters here who know the locations of all of the good threads, like I said it's not important enough for me to put any time into. Now, if someone else puts in the time or effort, then I'm just being efficient instead of lazy. Maybe.Anything else?
This is you being mean to me? How cute.I'd send you one (a cookie) but I don't have an address. I never disagreed with you that these functions exist now, and have in the past. I'm just not willing to put more than two minutes of work into finding a thread I'm curious about, that's all. I appreciate those posters here who know the locations of all of the good threads, like I said it's not important enough for me to put any time into. Now, if someone else puts in the time or effort, then I'm just being efficient instead of lazy. Maybe.Anything else?
Yes.It's not being efficient if you wasted more time asking people where to find the thread, than finding it yourself. That is in fact ineffecient. And since you cared enough to ask where the thread was, then obviously it was somewhat important to you.
Yes.It's not being efficient if you wasted more time asking people where to find the thread, than finding it yourself. That is in fact ineffecient. And since you cared enough to ask where the thread was, then obviously it was somewhat important to you.
i smell a troyomac and jeepster poem

JeepsterHe can't find a threadI got his mom in bedHer stank breath smells like garlic breadTroyomacHis mom's great in the sackShe has a nice rackI jizzed on her backI fail