How Much Is That Doggy? (sh) (5/10)

Bodog 5/10 NLHE (4-handed)Cobalt $937Button $5226Cobalt is CO w/ :4h:5c. Villain and I have some history. He stacked me earlier when I raised from EP w/ KK, and he called in MP. Flop was 332. I bet, he called. Turn 2. I bet, he called. River 7. I value-shoved, and he showed A3s. A little while later, I raised AK from EP and he called from MP along with a blind. The flop came J54r. I c-bet, they both called. Turn A. I checked, MP bet 1/4 of the pot, and I called. River T. I checked, he bet 2/3 of the pot, I called, and he showed KQs. Essentially, villain seems sticky/floaty.Pre-flop:Cobalt raises to $35, Button calls, 2 foldsFlop ($85): :club::qh:ts (2 players)Cobalt bets $50, Button callsTurn ($185): :3h (2 players)Cobalt checks, Button bets $500, Cobalt ?

I dunno, unless he's a total tard, this isn't really something that he can balance incredibly well and he probably has a J here a lot and we're drawing dead. I would just go ahead and fold and I don't think we're really giving away a ton doing it either.

I dunno, unless he's a total tard, this isn't really something that he can balance incredibly well and he probably has a J here a lot and we're drawing dead. I would just go ahead and fold and I don't think we're really giving away a ton doing it either.
truth^^^the only thing I am finding interesting is his bet sizing. In the hands earlier you saw a 1/4 pot bet while bluffing and a 2/3 pot bet as his value. The 2.7/1 pot bet makes me wanna call just cuz I am a donktard and I hate being curious. But there are def going to be better spots. What do you think about betting turn?

we have showdown value, betting the turn we could just get raised and be in a tough spot. Obviously we got put in a tough spot anyway.Is this going to be something really crazy, like he meant to bet 1/4 of the bet because he was on a draw like the last hand, but misclicked and you somehow figured all this out.

Yeah betting the turn is pretty bad vs a floater. Id hate to fold turn but I dont really want to put myself in a spot where I have to call this huge bet and maybe another one on the river without a better read on his bet sizing.Also with this guy having position on me I'm probably waiting for a stronger hand preflop in this spot.

we have showdown value, betting the turn we could just get raised and be in a tough spot. Obviously we got put in a tough spot anyway.Is this going to be something really crazy, like he meant to bet 1/4 of the bet because he was on a draw like the last hand, but misclicked and you somehow figured all this out.
that what I was thinking. $50 = 1/4 pot the greatest would be if button was thinking on like the 6th level and knew you thought that he misclicked. wait i think thats still only thrid level. we do have show down value but have to get through 2 more streets and i think the cheapest way of doing that is using our bet sizing instead of relying on his. if he raises were in a tough spot but at least we have some info we just look like were on blind steal, c bet, check fold line here so I think I reneg my past statement and call with all factors included.
Bodog 5/10 NLHE (4-handed)Cobalt $937Button $5226Cobalt is CO w/ :4h:5c. Villain and I have some history. He stacked me earlier when I raised from EP w/ KK, and he called in MP. Flop was 332. I bet, he called. Turn 2. I bet, he called. River 7. I value-shoved, and he showed A3s. A little while later, I raised AK from EP and he called from MP along with a blind. The flop came J54r. I c-bet, they both called. Turn A. I checked, MP bet 1/4 of the pot, and I called. River T. I checked, he bet 2/3 of the pot, I called, and he showed KQs. Essentially, villain seems sticky/floaty.Pre-flop:Cobalt raises to $35, Button calls, 2 foldsFlop ($85): :club::qh:ts (2 players)Cobalt bets $50, Button callsTurn ($185): :3h (2 players)Cobalt checks, Button bets $500, Cobalt ?
This is deuces full of jacks, hoping you have a jack.Maybe nines full. This is uncallable unless you have a concrete read on villain IMHO
...like he meant to bet 1/4 of the bet because he was on a draw like the last hand, but misclicked and you somehow figured all this out.
This actually didn't completely occur to me at the time. In the moment, it was "this seems like a really strange bet...I suppose it could be a misclick. Regardless, I know this isn't how he bet his monster the last time."
This actually didn't completely occur to me at the time. In the moment, it was "this seems like a really strange bet...I suppose it could be a misclick. Regardless, I know this isn't how he bet his monster the last time."
I don't know. $50 is as retarded a bet as $500 here, isn't it?

Snapfold. My first instinct was that he's paying attention and that he remembered your AK hand and that you slowed down when you caught a piece with some showdown value, so he's got deuces full, a J, or at worst a flush draw with overs to the 9.

I don't know. $50 is as retarded a bet as $500 here, isn't it?
Certainly. If he has a jack or a house, it seems much more likely that he'd bet something in the range of $130-$150.
My first instinct was that he's paying attention and that he remembered your AK hand and that you slowed down when you caught a piece with some showdown value, so he's got deuces full, a J, or at worst a flush draw with overs to the 9.
Based on what I've seen of him, that seems unlikely. Also, why would he make a bet like this if I have merely some showdown value and he's looking to get paid off?