Qq In A Multi-way Pot

.50 / 1 - 6 Handed NLHSB: $52.50BB: $62.70UTG: $96.90MP: $210.60CO: $111.85BT: $120I am in the SmallBlind with :club: :qhThe action at the table hasn't been anything unusual. Your standard $3 pre-flop raises, steals, and what not. No one has really done anything unorthodox nor gotten out of line.UTG Folds and MP makes it $4.00 to go.The Cut Off and the Button cold call the $4.At this point, I am putting the original raiser on a pair, or AX. I don't put the two callers on anything too impressive as they simply called rather than raised like you would normally see with AA or KK in position. I'm guessing they have any pair Tens or smaller or some kind of suited/connector cards.Now I am stuck with a tough decsion. I am on the small blind with Queens in a multi-way pot. Should I raise, or call and see how things develop on the flop? If I do raise, how much? I am probably getting called by any A-Broadway combination especially AK. AA would probably re-raise me back with this many people in the pot and then I don't even get to see the flop. I decide to simply call and check - fold if an A K or J hit the flop. The Big Blind folds. There are now 4 players to the flop and $17 in the pot.Flop is : :ts:4h :tsGood flop for me? I figure the only thing that I am losing to now is a set, or the original raiser having Aces.How would you play this hand pre / post flop and why?

At this point, I am putting the original raiser on a pair, or AX. I don't put the two callers on anything too impressive as they simply called rather than raised like you would normally see with AA or KK in position. I'm guessing they have any pair Tens or smaller or some kind of suited/connector cards.Now I am stuck with a tough decsion.
Where is the tough decision?3 bet this to at least $22 with a huge equity edge and get it in.Calling preflop isn't even close.

Three bet, make it 20-25. It thins the field and shrinks this multi-way pot into a much more manageable HU or 3-Handed pot. Obv if you do get a call PF you are jamming this flop all day and twice on sundays with your stack size.Jeff

3 Bet post flop with 3 callers behind me? How much would you bet? And do I call a 4 bet shove?I definately 3 bet from the button, but thought otherwise from the small blind.I wound up betting $15 on the flop and everyone folded. I will consider 3 betting next time.Thanks for the input.

3 Bet post flop with 3 callers behind me? How much would you bet? And do I call a 4 bet shove?I definately 3 bet from the button, but thought otherwise from the small blind.I wound up betting $15 on the flop and everyone folded. I will consider 3 betting next time.Thanks for the input.
Definitely call a 4bet shove with half a stack.
Where is the tough decision?3 bet this to at least $22 with a huge equity edge and get it in.Calling preflop isn't even close.
This.. also buy in full and play it the same. 3bet to $22ish and get it in. The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
Raise this PF to $20. Call any shove. Watch what happens from there on. Flatting with QQ 4 way is about the worst play I can think of. Flatting PF < folding PF < shoving PF < raising PF
Flatting just has to be better than folding though.

I don't see how folding here where we have to have an equity edge is even a decision.We can profitably set mine if for whatever reason that's what we want to do.

I agree that it's just awful, but I can't see how folding can become better with such a large edge.
Well, we either believe we're ahead and can extract money with our hand, or we're behind. If we're ahead, someone in that menagerie is calling our raise and we're making $. If we're behind, there are not sufficient odds to set mine and we may as well treat QQ like 22 and fold, especially 4 way. I'm not going to get into a big debate about it, but if you're not raising QQ in this exact situation, what is the reason? You're going to have a tough play on almost any flop you take 4 way with QQ. You just are. Because of that, just fold and save the 3.5 BBs.