What Happened To Steve's Thread?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone deleting all Steve's posts. I see people quoting him but I can't find the original post.
The benevolent king of FCP has yet again rescinded his post and is going to take the "high road"P.S. He has a lot of money
lmao looshle is gonna so get beat up hahahahaha from poker forum arguments to las vegas alley fights <3 fcp
This is clearly never going to happen, and just shows his true colors and that he can't even intelligently debate or defend himself.
Is there something else going on behind the scenes between you and Steve Loosh?
Not at all. I've met him once, I'm just sick of his self boasting, selfish posts covered up with selfless reasoning.Idk maybe he's so used to people kissing his ass that he doesn't know how to handle someone telling him he might be less than perfect. *gasp*

I'd say that the more people interact both online and offline in similar communities and groups, and the more known their real identities become, the less weight the "it's just the internet" holds, especially in a community like this where thousands of dollars can be exchanged over "just the internet". Just my opinion.