I Need A Favor...

I drunkenly told my friend the other night that I could make him a custom Pokerstars table of whatever he wanted. I know how to do it (I believe) but I didn't realize in my wasted state that I don't have photoshop or any other photo editing program for that matter.As far as I can tell, all you need to do is overlay the image over the table base table image found in the program file, and name it the same thing as the original.Has anyone ever done this? Am I correct in my thinking?If so, could you hook an asian up with this image...http://www.jennicide.com/files/jennicide_5_1024x768.jpgOn the table...http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fgty5.pngAlso, say what you will about Jennicide, but my friend turned me on to her and I am aroused.

Thanks WandigoThat Pokerstars sure is one smart program, I changed the pic in the file to make the table the customized one, and when I open stars it tells me I have to install a software update, which restores the old table.If I do it while stars is open, it gives me the default table for a different theme, instead of the one wandigo made.Touche salesman.

PS if anyone can help me with a FT to Stars money transfer, I'd greatly appreciate it.I am getting annoyed with FT and since I suck at poker, I only have like 50 something bucks in there, which isn't enough for them to transfer it to my bank.

PS if anyone can help me with a FT to Stars money transfer, I'd greatly appreciate it.I am getting annoyed with FT and since I suck at poker, I only have like 50 something bucks in there, which isn't enough for them to transfer it to my bank.
I can do that...pm me