Top Set Vs 4-straight Board

I recently started playing poker again, trying to get to profitable. Figured I'd post a hand. I'm interested in thoughts on all streets. No reads, first hand.PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is CO with A :club:, A :D1 fold, MP raises, Hero (poster) 3-bets, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 fold, MP callsFlop: (10 SB) A :4h, 5 :3h, 3 :ts(3 players)SB bets, 1 fold, Hero callsTurn: (6 BB) 4 :5c(2 players)SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero callsRiver: (12 BB) 6 :qh(2 players)SB bets, Hero callsTotal pot: $7 (14 BB) | Rake: $0.30

He cold called a 3bet preflop. He isn't doing this with any hand with a 2 in it unless he's a total donk. 22 doesn't lead that flop. The only hand I am even remotely worried about is A2. I cap the turn and probably raise-call the river as well. It is much more likely that he has a smaller set or aces up.

He cold called a 3bet preflop. He isn't doing this with any hand with a 2 in it unless he's a total donk. 22 doesn't lead that flop. The only hand I am even remotely worried about is A2. I cap the turn and probably raise-call the river as well. It is much more likely that he has a smaller set or aces up.
Agreed.The reason I am ok with slowplaying the flop is because I feel that Villain is drawing practically dead.If I put a Straight Draw in his range, I am not waiting around, and will be pushing hard on the flop.SB likely has an Ace, 2Pair, set, or a middle pocket pair testing the waters.I cap the turn and raise any river bet once.I believe that these are the types of hands that determine who makes the most money in poker.The decision of how hard to push is a tricky one - and very read dependant.But I like to gain as much value from my strong hands as possible.And I try to avoid any paranoia that Villains always have that one card that beats me.--CM

I think I play it the same. I'd certainly consider raising the flop, but we don't really want to fold out some funky draw that could be leading out here, so I'm okay with waiting for the turn.

I think I play it the same. I'd certainly consider raising the flop, but we don't really want to fold out some funky draw that could be leading out here, so I'm okay with waiting for the turn.
you don't think that you should try to get at least one if not two more big bets in?
you don't think that you should try to get at least one if not two more big bets in?
You're right, my reflex would probably be to just call the turn (but, that's really just b/c I'm a pussy). I think capping the turn is probably good here. Not sure if I could bring myself to raise the river though if the SB leads out again.