Will This Prop Bet Be The Death Of Me ?

Let's say I do a crazy prop bet for January. Its 6000 DoN sngs on Stars for a profit of atleast 2000$.keep in mind that lifetime I've probably played around 6000 sngs. Terms: Starts 12 am et on the first of jan.runs until 12 am on the first of feb.can play as many at once as i want to.the buyins are whatever I decide, putting a cap on only 500 1$ sngs (I can't play thousands of 1's to pad the game count but I can drop to 1s if I need to given my bank roll)I start with 150$. If I go broke at any time, I auto lose.Must end the month w/ 2150$, 2000$ in profit.The terms are 6,000 DoN's, but I can play any stt above those 6,000. I can't play any multi table sng like a 4.40 180 or an 18 man. If I accidently enter such a tourney I sit out from the start and close it.It will all be tracked w/ sharkscope.I got someone willing to bet 500$ laying 40-1 that I can't do it. I think I gotta take it now heh but it's not too late to back out now. 500$ won't change my life but 20 grand will.*geez you guys are sensitive if a mod can or wants to edit the title go ahead.*edit: added to op: page where the deal might go down. http://pokercrewship.com/forum/index.php?t...49.msg22067#new

Let's say I do a crazy prop bet for January. Its 6000 DoN sngs on Stars for a profit of atleast 2000$.keep in mind that lifetime I've probably played around 6000 sngs. Terms: Starts 12 am et on the first of jan.runs until 12 am on the first of feb.can play as many at once as i want to.the buyins are whatever I decide, putting a cap on only 500 1$ sngs (I can't play thousands of 1's to pad the game count but I can drop to 1s if I need to given my bank roll)I start with 150$. If I go broke at any time, I auto lose.Must end the month w/ 2150$, 2000$ in profit.The terms are 6,000 DoN's, but I can play any stt above those 6,000. I can't play any multi table sng like a 4.40 180 or an 18 man. If I accidently enter such a tourney I sit out from the start and close it.It will all be tracked w/ sharkscope.suicide isn't promised but it's possible.I got someone willing to bet 500$ laying 40-1 that I can't do it. I think I gotta take it now heh but it's not too late to back out now. 500$ won't change my life but 20 grand will.
Cant be done.

I think its def doable and you should take it. I assume that you dont have a job. If you do, then dont take it. But if you can put in 8 or 9 hour days, its like 193 sngs total. Play 12 to 14 turbos at a time and put up roughly a 10% ROI you can do it in $5's. The real question would be are you disciplined enough to do this everyday. I mean if your not used to working normal workdays if you be a struggle getting urself out of bed everyday and keeping a strict schedule. Plus being forced to play that long everyday might be grueling due to the lack of talking, but I'm sure there r tons of people out there doing it and loving it. It all comes down to your personality.

i dont speak Spanish!In English please!
20 tabling Double or nothings on Stars for 10 hours a day every day next monthif i win i win lots of moniesHI!!!

Seriously doubt it...I thought I could do something similar and I couldn't do it for more than 10 days without feeling mentally and physically exhausted. I'd recommend trying to fit in daily exercise and time spent outdoors to help you succeeed.You will also HATE poker with a passion by the endedit: AND you're doing it with SnGs....jesus gl

obv
I guess what I meant by saying that is laying 40-1 for something like this seems pretty ridiculous. Why would anyone risk 20k to win 500? I dont know the OP at all but Im not buying this just from the terms alone.

First, 40:1 is outlandish.Second, you realize you're going to need to buy a webcam to stream all of this to make sure that it is you playing the whole time?Third, you need a reliable escrow.Fourth, you need judges to be able to decide that all rules were adhered to.Fifth, you will need a contract stating all of said rules agreed to by said parties involved.etc etc etc

I guess what I meant by saying that is laying 40-1 for something like this seems pretty ridiculous. Why would anyone risk 20k to win 500? I dont know the OP at all but Im not buying this just from the terms alone.
First, 40:1 is outlandish.Second, you realize you're going to need to buy a webcam to stream all of this to make sure that it is you playing the whole time?Third, you need a reliable escrow.Fourth, you need judges to be able to decide that all rules were adhered to.Fifth, you will need a contract stating all of said rules agreed to by said parties involved.etc etc etc
all of this!

I agree this title is bogus. Even worse cuz the suicide rate goes way up on Dec 24th and 25th. My father in law is a sheriff deputy and he worked today. He had 4 suicide calls in 7hrs. He said he gets 2-3 a year total excluding Christmas holidays. Pretty sad.

I agree this title is bogus. Even worse cuz the suicide rate goes way up on Dec 24th and 25th. My father in law is a sheriff deputy and he worked today. He had 4 suicide calls in 7hrs. He said he gets 2-3 a year total excluding Christmas holidays. Pretty sad.
I mean, I'm beyond sick of all the "suicide watch" shit and stuff that goes (Mostly on sundays) to begin with. I don't need to put up with this shit. Even the SNG challenge thread is subtitled "24 hr suicide watch" or something.Combine that with the "kill yourself" and "die" and related posts, and sometimes I seriously wonder if the internet is for me, no SW.It's ****ing poker for Christ's sake.

40-1 on $500?You should 1. Take this bet if you have any chance.2. Don't let 2+2ers hear about this, cuz they will snap it up if you don't.

First, 40:1 is outlandish.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Third, you need a reliable escrow.etc etc etc
qftAlso agree that suicide titles are ghey.
ChicagoJoey's 600K hands in November bet, now THERE'S a prop bet.
25 tabling?80 hands/hourthat's .........12.5 days out of 30 spent playing poker. or about 40% of every day 25 tabling.oh he already did this....succeed?*looks on 2+2*

if you can get the huge 40-1 bet for real, sure do it....but on the much more likely chance that you don't get such action. Change your challange to doing it in 3000 DoN's. Variance is low on these type of games so you can move up in buy-in faster without too big a chance to go broke.