***official What I Got For Christmas Thread***

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a blue ray playerCouple dress shirts, some t-shirts couple pairs of shorts and couple pair of slackssome DVD'sand a watch winderfor the wife picked up a cricut machine. for those that don't know I am not totally sure about it either just that it is an arts and craft type of thing.
:club:
nice hollywood!my highlights:-good winter jacket (only one i had was a leather jacket, no liner)-West Wing entire seasons DVD pack-some money from grandma and aunts-AE jeans and 2 long sleeve button ups from my sister-vn vintage style hoodie with merino wool lineri got my family:-harley shirts and custom steak branding iron for brother-DVDs and perfume for sister-Garage door opener for dad-diamond earring studs for mom (also her mothers day gift, lol)
Very cool.... what are AV Jeans though?
Nikon Monarch ATB 10x427432.jpg
Gonna check out the neighbors?
How much are these things exactly? I'd love to get one and hook it up to my dads TV back East so I can get Boston channels in Vegas. I'm wondering if it's cheaper than getting the NBA package.
Send me your address and I'll send you one..... I'm in the Christmas giving spirit.
okay well I guess I said the wrong thing. When I said DVD's I meant blue ray videos. Just so new to them I thought they were still referred to as DVD's. My bad please forgive me.
siiiighon behalf of FCP, you are forgiven
I got my Beertender!Beer-tender.jpg
I'm jealous. I want one.I got a nice winter jacket, some slippers, and a few Best Buy Gift Cards. Probably going to buy the Dark Knight DVD or something for my iTouch.
:drools:lmao
I figured you would drool, or want that one for sure lol Chrozzo
seinfeld_episode029_337x233_040420061507.jpg
when I was a little boy in virginia, a rich chicagoite came to our town and he was wearing the softest most beautiful sweater. I said to him, "what do you call this most beautiful fabric?", and he said "they call it cashmere". I repeated the words "cashmere, cashmere". I asked if I could have it, and he said "no. get away from me." then he started walk away. but I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater and he dragged me through the street. and then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. oh, but I didn't want the change dawson, I wanted the cashmere.

Metallica ticketsLeft 4 Dead for 360Tiger Woods for 360some music and dvdsitunes cardsclothescooking stuffmoneyMonty Python FluxxMy dad was going to get my wife and I iPhones but we are locked into Tmobile. BOO!

Metallica ticketsLeft 4 Dead for 360Tiger Woods for 360some music and dvdsitunes cardsclothescooking stuffmoneyMonty Python FluxxMy dad was going to get my wife and I iPhones but we are locked into Tmobile. BOO!
Seen them in Vancouver 3 weeks back. Outstanding show.
I'm jealous. I want one.I got a nice winter jacket, some slippers, and a few Best Buy Gift Cards. Probably going to buy the Dark Knight DVD or something for my iTouch.
Really? Every year we always make a list of things we want from the extended family. We have to make the list at least 3 items. Every year my list looks like this:1. A new Porsche or equivalent vehicle that costs at least $30,000 USD. (This has to been written this way, because one year I got a bunch of matchbox cars)2. A trip to Australia, the island country/continent in the South Pacific, for my whole family (seven people) that lasts at least a week.3. Best Buy gift certificates, any denomination.I do this, because after years of just saying I wanted Best Buy gift certificates I was still getting crap I didn't want. People weren't getting the message. About three years ago, everything clicked with my family and now it's just an issue of how they get me my gift certificates creatively.This being said... the whole point of this post... is that I no longer ask for Best Buy gift certificates... since Best Buy is totally overpriced and sucky. Two years ago, I replaced Best Buy in number 3 with Amazon.com gift cards. I love it, it's working well, and I don't understand for the life of me, why any person that is under 40 would still be wanting to get Best Buy gift certificates.(oh... btw, I got amazon.com gift cards for Christmas... and they were everything I had hoped they would be)
Really? Every year we always make a list of things we want from the extended family. We have to make the list at least 3 items. Every year my list looks like this:1. A new Porsche or equivalent vehicle that costs at least $30,000 USD. (This has to been written this way, because one year I got a bunch of matchbox cars)2. A trip to Australia for my whole family (seven people) that lasts at least a week.3. Best Buy gift certificates, any denomination.I do this, because after years of just saying I wanted Best Buy gift certificates I was still getting crap I didn't want. People weren't getting the message. About three years ago, everything clicked with my family and now it's just an issue of how they get me my gift certificates creatively.This being said... the whole point of this post... is that I no longer ask for Best Buy gift certificates... since Best Buy is totally overpriced and sucky. Two years ago, I replaced Best Buy in number 3 with Amazon.com gift cards. I love it, it's working well, and I don't understand for the life of me, why any person that is under 40 would still be wanting to get Best Buy gift certificates.(oh... btw, I got amazon.com gift cards for Christmas... and they were everything I had hoped they would be)
its a sad state you live injust sayin
its a sad state you live injust sayin
huh? Like my state of mind? Or Iowa? No matter how you answer that, I'll still be confused.