What Would It Take For You To Bet Your Life?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol break mouse snap call and its not even close.
Do we get to choose how we die? Because that'd make me snap call even harder.
I think if I had a lot (family, a house, and a steady source of income) then for sure I don't risk it for any amount. But as it is, I'm single, with no house, and not a ton of money, and 200k would go a long ways in my life. And if I happen to get crushed on a 2000-1 shot and lose my life, no big deal.
200k done. When you're here we can do this.

I don't want to die, but I really don't see why I won't be worth 1m$$$ to him alive. I'm sure we could think of something I could do for him.slight hijak- ps just crashed 2X in 10 mins is this just me?

Take the bet but start running if the Jh hits the turn.
ROLF..................SERIOUSLY!!!!! It t took 5 minutes of laughing and calling friends about this response before I could regain my composure enough to reply to this post. GREAT response!
wow, sorry to hear this, have a better life
Im not sure why you assume I have a bad life just b.c. im willing to take this bet. I think this bet is the same as driving for a day without wearing your seatbelt. 99% of the time nothing is going to happen. But that 1% of the time something does, you could get seriously injuried or die as a result of not wearing your seatbelt. And this is something people do all the time, and get nothing for doing it. I guess Im just not a life nit
ROLF..................SERIOUSLY!!!!! It t took 5 minutes of laughing and calling friends about this response before I could regain my composure enough to reply to this post. GREAT response!
lol same here!!!!!Please keep posting!