Merry Christmas!

hihope everyone has an incredible day!!!!Love,Chrozzo(see i put a capital c in my name....when have you ever seen me do that before...see, thats special)
**** you and your capital C. Capital C for ********** imo.bah humbug

Merry Christmas and Happy Hoildays to allChristmas%20scene%20with%20Happy%20Holidays.gifHugsLonelyFaery.giflove Rose

I am sorry. I am just pissed that my Christmas hooker had a penis.
too much information there, lol have a good Christmas Groceyyou too my little green friend love ya

here you go Grocey just for you sexy_christmas_1.gif

What did you get me ???
Hi Dean you can go to Specbrads thread I left you something in there lol and Merry Christmas

Let's see... Merry Christmas to:Chrozzo... a funny kid who always has a good story to tell. Grocery_Mony ... makes me laugh all the time... seems like a great guy.Rose ... who has a heart the size of TexasBalloon Guy ... one of the 3 smartest people who post hereAmScray .. has no idea how funny he is... makes me laughBrveHeart ... a nice and helpful person who I thought was AsianSpecBrad ... my long lost twin... (sorry bro)Tanner .. who has the most awesome sig everCrow... actually Happy Holidays because he's an atheist but seems like a very educated person and could be a pleasure to have a cup of coffee with.Fulton... a nice guy with a lovely family who would I would gladly buy a beer.Donk4 ... I wish him well... he's a Cowboy fan so he cant be all badCardwarfare .. a good poker player that i enjoy giving money toEl Guapo ... hope all is well with the familyAustin ... I hope the best for himGovernator ... a great guyPiddle -- has so many accounts I can't keep up but I hope they all have a great Christmasif I forgot anyone... sorry... not intended.

Merry Christmas Scott my friend

Let's see... Merry Christmas to:Chrozzo... a funny kid who always has a good story to tell. Grocery_Mony ... makes me laugh all the time... seems like a great guy.Rose ... who has a heart the size of TexasBalloon Guy ... one of the 3 smartest people who post hereAmScray .. has no idea how funny he is... makes me laughBrveHeart ... a nice and helpful person who I thought was AsianSpecBrad ... my long lost twin... (sorry bro)Tanner .. who has the most awesome sig everCrow... actually Happy Holidays because he's an atheist but seems like a very educated person and could be a pleasure to have a cup of coffee with.Fulton... a nice guy with a lovely family who would I would gladly buy a beer.Donk4 ... I wish him well... he's a Cowboy fan so he cant be all badCardwarfare .. a good poker player that i enjoy giving money toEl Guapo ... hope all is well with the familyAustin ... I hope the best for himGovernator ... a great guyPiddle -- has so many accounts I can't keep up but I hope they all have a great Christmasif I forgot anyone... sorry... not intended.
I'm not even sure that BG would agree with this....Merry Christmas to you too, Holly.