quick stupid question about interpoker monthl bonus

This question is for those who do the bonus thing each month at Interpoker. Just to make sure, if I have 500.00 sitting in my account right now, I can still deposit this month and re-deposit each month on top of what's in my account to get the bonus match right?I'm asking because I still have to wait some time for them to send me my ECash PIN (have to do it snail mail) so I can actually withdrawl the profit I've made. So I can add a deposit to the 500 and still get the bonus this month right?

Yes...there's no problem with adding another deposit on...I'm not sure if you have to clear the previous month's bonus to get the new one, but at least you have all month to do it. Plus, they just added some cheap nl/pl tables so "the gettin' is good"......

You can build up your bonuses, yes. Meaning if you deposit in May but don't hit the raked hand count, you can deposit in June and still work on May's raked hand count. In fact, you ahve to work on the May bonus as they will not start your June bonus until you have cleared May's.As always, anyone looking for an interpoker account, please download the software from www.mcpoker.usThey new low limit hold em and NL tables are VERY good, in my opinion.