Just Gotta Get It Out There

I've been playing mostly terrible for the past 6 months. Finally play a whole tournament well wire to wire - this with 11 people left.PokerStars Game #23176462261: Tournament #127692459, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIII (6000/12000) - 2008/12/23 3:32:16 ETTable '127692459 79' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: Tim Harper (182486 in chips) Seat 4: ilham (697486 in chips) Seat 5: KYSlim05 (213390 in chips) Seat 6: mikechr23 (72332 in chips) Seat 7: Pimplyteen (313605 in chips) Seat 9: raygo (355071 in chips) Tim Harper: posts the ante 1200ilham: posts the ante 1200KYSlim05: posts the ante 1200mikechr23: posts the ante 1200Pimplyteen: posts the ante 1200raygo: posts the ante 1200raygo: posts small blind 6000Tim Harper: posts big blind 12000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KYSlim05 [Ac Ad]ilham: folds KYSlim05: raises 12000 to 24000mikechr23: folds Pimplyteen: folds raygo: folds Tim Harper: raises 157286 to 181286 and is all-inKYSlim05: calls 157286*** FLOP *** [Tc 6s Jc]*** TURN *** [Tc 6s Jc] [Kc]*** RIVER *** [Tc 6s Jc Kc] [3d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Tim Harper: shows [Qd As] (a straight, Ten to Ace)KYSlim05: shows [Ac Ad] (a pair of Aces)KYSlim05 said, "sick"Tim Harper collected 375772 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 375772 | Rake 0 Board [Tc 6s Jc Kc 3d]Seat 1: Tim Harper (big blind) showed [Qd As] and won (375772) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 4: ilham folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: KYSlim05 showed [Ac Ad] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 6: mikechr23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Pimplyteen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: raygo (small blind) folded before FlopTwo hands later...PokerStars Game #23176476429: Tournament #127692459, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIII (6000/12000) - 2008/12/23 3:33:32 ETTable '127692459 79' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Tim Harper (368572 in chips) Seat 4: ilham (683086 in chips) Seat 5: KYSlim05 (29704 in chips) Seat 6: mikechr23 (69932 in chips) Seat 7: Pimplyteen (336405 in chips) Seat 9: raygo (346671 in chips) Tim Harper: posts the ante 1200ilham: posts the ante 1200KYSlim05: posts the ante 1200mikechr23: posts the ante 1200Pimplyteen: posts the ante 1200raygo: posts the ante 1200ilham: posts small blind 6000KYSlim05: posts big blind 12000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KYSlim05 [Ac Qd]mikechr23: folds Pimplyteen: raises 14500 to 26500raygo: folds Tim Harper said, "yeah you guys never went all in with AQ on small stack...."Tim Harper: folds ilham: folds KYSlim05: raises 2004 to 28504 and is all-inPimplyteen: calls 2004*** FLOP *** [3h 7s 6d]Tim Harper said, "get over yourselves... ive lost with AA earlier against 10 -2"Pimplyteen said, "q"*** TURN *** [3h 7s 6d] [6h]Pimplyteen said, "q"KYSlim05 said, "sick again"Pimplyteen said, "q"Pimplyteen said, "q"Pimplyteen said, "q"Pimplyteen said, "q"*** RIVER *** [3h 7s 6d 6h] [2h]Pimplyteen said, "q"KYSlim05 said, "gg"Pimplyteen said, "q"Pimplyteen said, "q"*** SHOW DOWN ***KYSlim05: shows [Ac Qd] (a pair of Sixes)Pimplyteen: shows [7d As] (two pair, Sevens and Sixes)Pimplyteen said, "sry man"Pimplyteen collected 70208 from potPimplyteen said, "gg"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 70208 | Rake 0 Board [3h 7s 6d 6h 2h]Seat 1: Tim Harper (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: ilham (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: KYSlim05 (big blind) showed [Ac Qd] and lost with a pair of SixesSeat 6: mikechr23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Pimplyteen showed [7d As] and won (70208) with two pair, Sevens and SixesSeat 9: raygo folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Definately coin flipping there sometimes it makes it easy just to remember aces are the best starting hand not always the best finishing hand ..... thought that definately was brutal
flipping?? Seemed to have dominating hands... Bad luck :/
i love the chat in the second hh. sounds like the whole table was giving it to him.lollerskates
Actually it was the rail, which made it funnier. I don't blame him for the shove there (even though I had been uber tight), just a brutal way to go out on the cusp of my first final table in forever.
Definately coin flipping there sometimes it makes it easy just to remember aces are the best starting hand not always the best finishing hand ..... thought that definately was brutal
Yeah, aces aren't that good of a hand.I tend to just dump them preflop.
flipping?? Seemed to have dominating hands... Bad luck :/
again i say even though you are a 92% favorite with the aces preflop and with Ace Queen a 70% favorite preflop the pot is not won preflop when your all in is called ..... and therefore you are flipping and putting your fate at the hands of the deck - which brings up this question anyone else notice when you get the chips in good as a pre flop favorite on stars how many times the suckouts actually happen
again i say even though you are a 92% favorite with the aces preflop and with Ace Queen a 70% favorite preflop the pot is not won preflop when your all in is called ..... and therefore you are flipping and putting your fate at the hands of the deck - which brings up this question anyone else notice when you get the chips in good as a pre flop favorite on stars how many times the suckouts actually happen
'LOLLLLLLLLLLL
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY WISDOM!lol slim, when did you start playing donkaments again? or have you been a sleeper, hoping to get to a FT and be like, "EYE'm BACK BIIITCHS!"Brutal beat w/ AA. But remember, they're the best starting hand, but you can't win at showdown preflop, so flipping for your tourney life here is always a risk.
'LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Look i know you have probably written like 50 or more books on the perfect winning strategy and no i wasnt saying that i would have laid the aces down either .... so i am going to explain my original thoughts to you since you really arent getting it .... there are 4 aces in the deck .... you have 2 of them .... he has the other one .... one pair sometimes wins sometimes it doesnt but trips straights etc beat your pair ..... you still with me? just checking i know you seem pretty slow to outside the box thoughts ..... with ace queen he has straight possibliliteis thus giving him more outs and a wider array of possiblities of possible hand combinations ..... since there is a little over 2 million possible poker hand combinations .... he has one of your outs to improve your hand and assuming no other queens were dealt as hole cards .... he has 3 more possibliteis plus the straights you have one ace in the deck to improve your hand thus you are flipping (and in the long run you should win more hands with pocket rockets than you loose but when you shove your not small balling anymore and coin flipping for it that he isnt going to hit any of the possiblities .... and that my fair genius is how i say your flipping when you get it in like that pre flop even given the preflop percentages and no i am not laying aces down nor was i saying he should lay them down either .... and yes it was brutal he hit the straight so one more thing for you mad genius try asking why someone thinks that before you start zinging ..... an open mind is a learning mind but i forgot you are all knowing and anyone who tends to think outside of that box you created is just plain wrong
Look i know you have probably written like 50 or more books on the perfect winning strategy and no i wasnt saying that i would have laid the aces down either .... so i am going to explain my original thoughts to you since you really arent getting it .... there are 4 aces in the deck .... you have 2 of them .... he has the other one .... one pair sometimes wins sometimes it doesnt but trips straights etc beat your pair ..... you still with me? just checking i know you seem pretty slow to outside the box thoughts ..... with ace queen he has straight possibliliteis thus giving him more outs and a wider array of possiblities of possible hand combinations ..... since there is a little over 2 million possible poker hand combinations .... he has one of your outs to improve your hand and assuming no other queens were dealt as hole cards .... he has 3 more possibliteis plus the straights you have one ace in the deck to improve your hand thus you are flipping (and in the long run you should win more hands with pocket rockets than you loose but when you shove your not small balling anymore and coin flipping for it that he isnt going to hit any of the possiblities .... and that my fair genius is how i say your flipping when you get it in like that pre flop even given the preflop percentages and no i am not laying aces down nor was i saying he should lay them down either .... and yes it was brutal he hit the straight so one more thing for you mad genius try asking why someone thinks that before you start zinging ..... an open mind is a learning mind but i forgot you are all knowing and anyone who tends to think outside of that box you created is just plain wrong
That is rather oxymoronic.
That is rather oxymoronic.
That is rather correct.
Thats the longest one sentence I've ever read.
I've been playing mostly terrible for the past 6 months. Finally play a whole tournament well wire to wire - this with 11 people left.PokerStars Game #23176462261: Tournament #127692459, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIII (6000/12000) - 2008/12/23 3:32:16 ETTable '127692459 79' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: Tim Harper (182486 in chips) Seat 4: ilham (697486 in chips) Seat 5: KYSlim05 (213390 in chips) Seat 6: mikechr23 (72332 in chips) Seat 7: Pimplyteen (313605 in chips) Seat 9: raygo (355071 in chips) Tim Harper: posts the ante 1200ilham: posts the ante 1200KYSlim05: posts the ante 1200mikechr23: posts the ante 1200Pimplyteen: posts the ante 1200raygo: posts the ante 1200raygo: posts small blind 6000Tim Harper: posts big blind 12000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KYSlim05 [Ac Ad]ilham: folds KYSlim05: raises 12000 to 24000
the beats were deserved imo.stop minraising, you tool.
Min raising is obviously the wave of the future, doesn't anyone know that? Jeez, your so 2006.
QFT.At least add like 500 or 1,234 onto the end of the number... make it look like a larger than a minraise-raise, even though it essentially isn't. Confuses the hell out of opponents, too.

Guess this isn't my tournament...LOL one outers.PokerStars Game #23275388244: Tournament #127692456, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2008/12/26 15:44:25 ETTable '127692456 7' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: JL06100 (1730 in chips) Seat 2: Richar_R10 (4740 in chips) Seat 3: judoka_ro75 (2650 in chips) Seat 4: mc_palermo (2765 in chips) Seat 5: JPips (3145 in chips) Seat 6: KYSlim05 (4095 in chips) Seat 7: WEIGELT (3465 in chips) Seat 8: V0LCAN0-VAPE (3825 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: andru120 (6405 in chips) V0LCAN0-VAPE: posts small blind 25andru120: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KYSlim05 [6d 6s]JL06100: folds Richar_R10: raises 100 to 150judoka_ro75: folds mc_palermo: calls 150JPips: folds KYSlim05: calls 150WEIGELT: calls 150V0LCAN0-VAPE: folds andru120: calls 100*** FLOP *** [6c 3h 2s]andru120: checks Richar_R10: bets 458mc_palermo: raises 2157 to 2615 and is all-inKYSlim05: raises 1330 to 3945 and is all-inWEIGELT: folds andru120: folds V0LCAN0-VAPE has returnedRichar_R10: calls 3487*** TURN *** [6c 3h 2s] [9s]*** RIVER *** [6c 3h 2s 9s] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***Richar_R10: shows [Ks Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)KYSlim05: shows [6d 6s] (three of a kind, Sixes)KYSlim05 said, "omg 1 out"Richar_R10 collected 2660 from side potmc_palermo: shows [Kh Ac] (a pair of Kings)Richar_R10 collected 8620 from main potdwtreman74 is connected *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 11280 Main pot 8620. Side pot 2660. | Rake 0 Board [6c 3h 2s 9s Kd]Seat 1: JL06100 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Richar_R10 showed [Ks Kc] and won (11280) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 3: judoka_ro75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: mc_palermo showed [Kh Ac] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 5: JPips folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: KYSlim05 showed [6d 6s] and lost with three of a kind, SixesSeat 7: WEIGELT (button) folded on the FlopSeat 8: V0LCAN0-VAPE (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: andru120 (big blind) folded on the Flop

lol slim, when did you start playing donkaments again? or have you been a sleeper, hoping to get to a FT and be like, "EYE'm BACK BIIITCHS!"
I've been playing some, just been playing really, really, really badly. Trying to put in a bit more volume the next couple of weeks - especially this sunday. Hopefully won't donk off all my loot online.
I've been playing some, just been playing really, really, really badly. Trying to put in a bit more volume the next couple of weeks - especially this sunday. Hopefully won't donk off all my loot online.
well if you feel like winning something, you know who's your horse :club: