Stars Guinness World Record Attempt - $500k Guar

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have always been an msn man but will get aim cranking....btw what time will this draft likely be?Edit: Have aim now
Prob Saturday at about 8pm my time (15:00 EST), **** knows what that is your time...6am?If not then, probably slightly later.
ok, I want to play.....I need stars money though.... can i trade the $11 buyin and the $10 for the LL from my tilt money with someon for their stars money? Please help me with that someone..... And i love the Team LL too, cant wait to play! need to get that trade done though so i can Reg for tourney.....SO PLEASE, NEED STARS MONEY..... WILL TRADE $21 FULLTILT DOLLARS FOR $21 STARS DOLLARS.....
Well it's only 5 days and 22 hours away. Only 27000 spots to fill so we'd better be quick...So I was thinking FCP could do some kind of draft/team thing? A big LL? Like we did for the 200k a year ago (IIRC).Pool your ideas here and maybe we can get something going.Idea-Players buy in to the tournament with their own $ -Players pay $10 into a Last Longer -Team draft on Saturday at (t.b.a)-Teams of 6-Team scores decided by Pokerstars TLB system-Prizepool redistributed (winner takes all or 70:30??)-Team captain redistributes winnings in a way agreed before hand.If you have trouble getting all the money for the LL make it known and some people may help out.My stars name is Blue Baboon (Durham, UK). I'll confirm when I receive payments.T# 126551369Sunday December 28th @ 20:30 GMT (15:30 EST)InterestedCaptainsvtlaxer09"Tehtoe"no not baxtergary2121212Moneyball16therescavPlayersHighwayStar (Blue Baboon)-PAIDoutsider13 (superjeff13) - PAIDTrueace13PokerAddict ?david_keenano neck?poktdeuces?JeepsterSuited upSheikyNaked Cowboyko8e34AASnakezander24mackenzieevbnautilusIQCrashmase_gotsemnaps 555mtdesmoines??albasunatheskearnelrivergirlwhalers2005Sam_hard8 (scott4020) - PAIDrcgs59brvheartr_cooj7
its rcooj_7 just to be clear, not sure if it matters

money shipped