Monopoly Challenge Thread

Fluff has pos on me, gg me.... get in if you're getting in....
fghdgjdgkljgjust signed up and can't see a Temp 40??Is this still goin?Freeroll on the onetime? Got an hr to kill before I leave work to get the train :club::ts
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fghdgjdgkljgjust signed up and can't see a Temp 40??Is this still goin?Freeroll on the onetime? Got an hr to kill before I leave work to get the train :club::ts
last seat got taken your welcome to watch the traveshamockery
good game, folks. i know the trade was iffy, but i had to shake it up or just leave. if i don't roll horribly to go busto in like 4 turns i think it was not terrible for me.i'll be able to play in about 45 to an hour, i think.
Yeah we were having a big standoff so somebody had to do something. I think I was just frustrated that dude kept offering horrible deals so to see him get such a good deal and take over the game. He would have won if nobody did anything though (just would have taken 3 days).
last seat got taken your welcome to watch the traveshamockery
sighamentsI would rail but can't figure out how to find the full rooms, its only showin the ones with spaces?
Go to the offical tab, you will see Temporary room 40 there :club:
bah ty, found it but the table opens then closes - prolly the work firewall :<have fun

Sry, it booted me for inactivity... getting just ****ing hammered by calls all of a sudden this morning... we take calls for around 5 other companies when they aren't open and apparently all of them are closed today.... I may die of a rage induced heart attack today.... **** life...

Sry, it booted me for inactivity... getting just ****ing hammered by calls all of a sudden this morning... we take calls for around 5 other companies when they aren't open and apparently all of them are closed today.... I may die of a rage induced heart attack today.... **** life...
Breathe...innnnn and outttt...innnn and outtttt. Thanks you, fluff and rogue for playing though :club: