Monopoly Challenge Thread

If anybody wants to set up a free game I'll play. I played my first online monopoly game yesterday against 3 computer players.
Temp room 40 >Table 4 > pass: fcpFree game
  • Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT UNSTUCK ON THE DAY AFTER GOING 3/3 AT MONOPOLY SHIPPPPPgn monopoly donkeys :club:
There will never be another jew like you.... wait they're all like you...

official room 40 table 4 pw fcpFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gamebigcoled where you at I know you want in free

official room 40 table 4 pw fcpFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gamebigcoled where you at I know you want in free
I'm in now.

Fluff you gotta allow all popups not just for that siteYOu got till 6:45 then we're gonna start with a comp

Fluff you gotta allow all popups not just for that siteYOu got till 6:45 then we're gonna start with a comp
Java is not loading on IE now. lol!I turned pop ups off on firefox.I will give it one more try.
Just played the best game ever against iqcrash, aasnake, and qyayqi... crash took it down though :ts
:club:
good game, folks. i know the trade was iffy, but i had to shake it up or just leave. if i don't roll horribly to go busto in like 4 turns i think it was not terrible for me.i'll be able to play in about 45 to an hour, i think.