Monopoly Challenge Thread

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my monopoly shipments will have to be through ftp from now oni've been frozen for having 2 accounts on stars actually they think my girlfriends account is mine as well, for a total of 3gg methat being said. who wants a game?

my monopoly shipments will have to be through ftp from now oni've been frozen for having 2 accounts on stars actually they think my girlfriends account is mine as well, for a total of 3gg methat being said. who wants a game?
LOL, I laughed pretty hard at this for some reason
if you think you know the reason plz share
It's just my type of humor.Like if you were to say, "I woke up late today, and got a ticket on the way to work, today's really sucked. Oh yea, but I got written up for being late when I got there, so that's good", that's funny to me.Sigh.
It's just my type of humor.Like if you were to say, "I woke up late today, and got a ticket on the way to work, today's really sucked. Oh yea, but I got written up for being late when I got there, so that's good", that's funny to me.Sigh.
Just adding I don't think it was funny you got your accounts closed, just the way you said it was funny.
i KILL at monopoly!im still anxiously awating a Seinfeldopoly gameseinfeld scene it it out now...so its only a matter of time!
i wish i read the entire thread...because then i would know what this quote meansdammit!
wait......there is monopoly ONLINE!?!?OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!can i play?!
Uh.........hi?

i realise that, i knew you weren't being a dick and i certainly wasn't being macho man randy savage and challenging you.just thought maybe there was another story to relate to or...'something'but no...you're just weird :club:

Starting a game in 5-10 min, me and checky in....WHO WANTS SOME?I'll edit with table# and w/e in a few.Fuck poker btw.Official>>Temp room 040>>Table 69>>pw fuckpokeramazingly, IQ has already guess the pw and is sitting.

Starting a game in 5-10 min, me and checky in....WHO WANTS SOME?I'll edit with table# and w/e in a few.Fuck poker btw.
I'M TRYING TO MAKE AN EPIC COMEBACK. AFTER I PWN YOU AT MONOPOLY I WILL BE EVEN TODAY IMO
IQ CRASH IS TRYING TO OUTJEW THE JEW JUST FYI
You will never be out jewed... trust me... you will never be out jewed... i hope you have a lonely christmas...
sigh, i can't even stay connected.
Maybe a sign... you're running bad in monopoly... tomorrow's another day, and there will be a whole new monopoloy board waiting for you in the morning...

If anybody wants to set up a free game I'll play. I played my first online monopoly game yesterday against 3 computer players.