Low Limit Sunday Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, what do I do? also, villian has opened many pots and showed down one bad handPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t3000)UTG (t2360)UTG+1 (t2920)MP1 (t3670)Hero (MP2) (t2950)CO (t3060)Button (t3080)SB (t2960)Hero's M: 65.56Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :club:, J :5c1 fold, UTG+1 calls t30, MP1 calls t30, Hero raises to t111, 3 folds, BB calls t81, UTG+1 calls t81, MP1 calls t81Flop: (t459) J :qh, 10 :3h, 4 :ts(4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t355, BB calls t355, 1 fold, MP1 calls t355Turn: (t1524) 7 :D(3 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t1150, BB calls t1150, 1 foldRiver: (t3824) K :4h(2 players)BB bets t1384 (All-In)Total pot: t3824
i wouldn't have bet the turn but I think you need to call the river just because the pot is sooo huge, but I am a station...

what i want to know is why is late reg still going on? How late can you reg? there are already 2000 people gone and it's almost the 3rd level? srsly wtf is this shit?

well, what do I do? also, villian has opened many pots and showed down one bad handPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t3000)UTG (t2360)UTG+1 (t2920)MP1 (t3670)Hero (MP2) (t2950)CO (t3060)Button (t3080)SB (t2960)Hero's M: 65.56Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :club:, J :5c1 fold, UTG+1 calls t30, MP1 calls t30, Hero raises to t111, 3 folds, BB calls t81, UTG+1 calls t81, MP1 calls t81Flop: (t459) J :qh, 10 :3h, 4 :ts(4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t355, BB calls t355, 1 fold, MP1 calls t355Turn: (t1524) 7 :D(3 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets t1150, BB calls t1150, 1 foldRiver: (t3824) K :4h(2 players)BB bets t1384 (All-In)Total pot: t3824
uhhh snap call, bbfidts
what i want to know is why is late reg still going on? How late can you reg? there are already 2000 people gone and it's almost the 3rd level? srsly wtf is this shit?
this doesn't really negatively affect you, and more money in the prize pool ftw
Wow, you really folded? I mean, the only realistic draw that got there was Q9. I call this easily and chalk it up to bad luck if he got there. Too much invested to fold now. I also raise more preflop.
Wow, you really folded? I mean, the only realistic draw that got there was Q9. I call this easily and chalk it up to bad luck if he got there. Too much invested to fold now. I also raise more preflop.
8 9 sooted is possible.I can also see KQ here...But most likely this is a lower set or a straight. I would probably call though.
I think he called and villain showed up with 98/KK/Q9 and hence why this hand was posted. Otherwise he never does.
I didnt fold, well i almost did but like you said there was way too much out there. if I win it I can cruise into the bigger rounds was my thinking.He had 89o and I didnt post this as a bad beat, i posted it b/c i want to see if finding a fold there is ever correct this early in the tourney. If i lose I still have ~1300edit: contrary to what douche bag says, this hand would be posted weather i won or lost because i think its a tough spot and i wanted opinions, contructive ones tho, not bbfidts. some people cant help to be trolls tho
I didnt fold, well i almost did but like you said there was way too much out there. if I win it I can cruise into the bigger rounds was my thinking.He had 89o and I didnt post this as a bad beat, i posted it b/c i want to see if finding a fold there is ever correct this early in the tourney. If i lose I still have ~1300
I think your turn bet is too large...and once he flat calls you pretty much know you are beat. It's hard to lay down a set but that is such a gross board.
I didnt fold, well i almost did but like you said there was way too much out there. if I win it I can cruise into the bigger rounds was my thinking.He had 89o and I didnt post this as a bad beat, i posted it b/c i want to see if finding a fold there is ever correct this early in the tourney. If i lose I still have ~1300
If you would have won this hand, lets say the villain had KQ or KJ, you wouldn't have posted this hand.
Well, I think if you raised more preflop, this hand would be a hell of a lot easier to play. You're giving the limpers way too good of odds to call, although it was pretty loose of BB to call w/ 89o there.
If you would have won this hand, lets say the villain had KQ or KJ, you wouldn't have posted this hand.
sry but your wrong. this hand would be posted no matter what. but per say what if your right? so what? isnt this a place of posting tough decisions and asking about them? why all the scrutany about posting it if i won or lost?
sry but your wrong. this hand would be posted no matter what. but per say what if your right? so what? isnt this a place of posting tough decisions and asking about them? why all the scrutany about posting it if i won or lost?
Because you did post it because you lost and it's not a tough decision in the 200k.
I didnt fold, well i almost did but like you said there was way too much out there. if I win it I can cruise into the bigger rounds was my thinking.He had 89o and I didnt post this as a bad beat, i posted it b/c i want to see if finding a fold there is ever correct this early in the tourney. If i lose I still have ~1300edit: contrary to what douche bag says, this hand would be posted weather i won or lost because i think its a tough spot and i wanted opinions, contructive ones tho, not bbfidts. some people cant help to be trolls tho
I don't think it's ever a fold in this tourney with your stack. Accumulating early is huge in the 200k.
Because you did post it because you lost and it's not a tough decision in the 200k.
maybe for me it was a tough decision. who are you to come out and judge what people can and cant post? true we have never liked each other (at least i dont like you) but i never come out to any of your posts and say why or why you shouldnt. im not a good tourney player and i used almost all my clock for this decision. there are better players here so i post to ask so i can learn.

Let's not turn this thread into an argument... tough beat howard. I'm sure you would have posted the win if he showed up w/ a lesser hand. Run better, guys!

Out of everything so far. Two bits of good news though: - I'm getting my chips in good. - The one time I didn't, I lost most of my stack in the 3r with AQ<AA on an AQx board to GWCGWC. At least it stays in the community...Trying the Double Deuce now. Anyone else in?