Ub Still Rigged Btw

Looks like he got disconnected. I can't think of what else would have happened. He said he had connection issues.
It showed his cards and it shows Hellmuth's being mucked.
Wouldn't that happen if it happened right before the hand ended?
But if the hands got shown down, even if the guy disconnected for whatever reason, the pot should still ship to him.
Hellmuth said something along the lines of "so what stuff like that happens"
But if the hands got shown down, even if the guy disconnected for whatever reason, the pot should still ship to him.
Right and if you watch it in the replayer it shows his hand, doesn't show Phil's hand (meaning it was mucked) and then pushes the pot to Phil.I suppose they could claim that his hand was shown and then he disconnected but at that point it should matter. And even if it did matter you'd think they'd turn up Phil's hand before pushing him the pot.
I get what you mean about them getting shown down. What kinda disconnect protect do they have, and what happens when you do get disconnected, these are things I would want to know for sure.
I get what you mean about them getting shown down. What kinda disconnect protect do they have, and what happens when you do get disconnected, these are things I would want to know for sure.
Wouldn't know. Decided a very long time ago they would never get one more dime of rake from me.
while i would still never play at UB i wouldn't be surprised if this actually was a glitch. like the other guy said.. can they really be this stupid to make it this obvious?
It surely was a glitch, but that's the point. How can after 8 years of online poker any site have a glitch like this?Also, not sure if anyone is following the thread, but someone just posted a hand history from a tourney a few days ago where 700 chips just disappeared from his stack. LOL nice one UB.Mark
It surely was a glitch, but that's the point. How can after 8 years of online poker any site have a glitch like this?Also, not sure if anyone is following the thread, but someone just posted a hand history from a tourney a few days ago where 700 chips just disappeared from his stack. LOL nice one UB.Mark
Was Men the master playing this particular tourney?
Heh......Freddy Deeb going south online now. Nice!