Flopped Oesd In Multiway Raised Pot

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($26.40)Button ($23.55)SB ($15.05)BB ($25)UTG ($13.50)MP ($11.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with 8diamond.gif, 9diamond.gifUTG calls $0.25, MP raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.50Flop: ($3.35) 7club.gif, 6heart.gif, Adiamond.gif(4 players)UTG checks, MP checks, Hero??

I don't mind betting here if we think an ace will just call. By betting this multi-way, we're obviously repping a bigger hand than we have. If we can knock everyone out, that's great, but even if we just knock button out, that's a coup since we'll then gain position on the turn and can decide whether to take a free card. The backdoor flush draw is also a nice little something. I'd just really hate to check here, have the button bet, the others fold, and then we're left playing an OESD HU OOP.

I don't mind betting here if we think an ace will just call. By betting this multi-way, we're obviously repping a bigger hand than we have. If we can knock everyone out, that's great, but even if we just knock button out, that's a coup since we'll then gain position on the turn and can decide whether to take a free card. The backdoor flush draw is also a nice little something. I'd just really hate to check here, have the button bet, the others fold, and then we're left playing an OESD HU OOP.
Yeah all this. ^^^^We need to know something about how the villains play to proceed. We can't just blindly bet into them, nor should we check it to them if they fold easily.

I hate betting into 3 players with that ace winking at me on the board. I would probably check, but I can understand the reasons for betting.

I bet this everyday including Sundays. In my mind:1) We have a decent chance of taking down the pot right here representing the ace. Unless something insane is going on the raiser doesn't have an ace.2) A bet sets up a free card from AJ, AT and A-rag on the turn and a sexy value bet on the river that has a decent chance of getting called.3) If we get raised I seriously consider folding if it is decent sized but I don't feel like we get raised here very often.

1) We have a decent chance of taking down the pot right here representing the ace. Unless something insane is going on the raiser doesn't have an ace.
From what I've seen in his posts, aim higher plays fairly aggressive. You saying you never check top pair on the flop against an aggressive opponent? Maybe its less likely one has an ace due to the check but I certainly wouldnt rule it out.