Villains was a 30/0/4 tard, given that the turn card will never scare him, should I check and try to get a free river card or keep the pressure on him?No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton ($22.53)SB ($5.61)Hero (BB) ($10)UTG ($5.87)MP ($10.39)Preflop: Hero is BB with :club:, :khUTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises $0.40, UTG calls $0.40Flop: ($1.05) :5c, :ts, :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.75, UTG calls $0.75Turn: ($2.55) :4h(2 players)Hero?

I really don't know; I can see a check to re-evaluate. You're right that he's never folding to a turn barrel, FE is like 2%. Problem is you're going to c/f a lot of the time. What you could do is try to set your own price. He's probably going to pot it if you check, so bet like $1.75 and shove any heart or over on the river - c/f otherwise.

this is where a fold to c-bet stat is pretty useful, if it is lower than say 60% i would shove, if it is higher than that i would fold. 203,940 games 0.006 secs 33,990,000 games/secBoard: Jh 3h 7cDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 69.837% 68.21% 01.62% 139112 3313.00 { AhKh }Hand 1: 30.163% 28.54% 01.62% 58202 3313.00 { 66+, 22, A4s+, K8s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T9s, A9o+, KTo+, QTo+, JTo }I did a quick range that someone might float with I would shove lots.

Raise bigger pf, you'd want to make it 0.4 or 0.5 if you were in position. OOP you want ot make it 0.5 or 0.6. Turn play is villain dependent, I don't usually bet here. I either c/f against an okay opponent that prices me out, but agginst a calling station tard with high aggression (such as this guy) I think C/R putting him in on the turn is a fine play. My reasoning is that he probably floats a lot (would be nice to have stats on this like No_Neck said), if he's floating lots of flops, turns that pair the board are great because I think he missed the flop more often than not and if he missed the flop he must have missed the turn if it's the same card. Add that in with flush draw and two overs, I think you see folds often enough, are often good with AK high, and get there enough that it's profitable.

I fire the turn and call a shove cause he's short. He can be floating the flop with a number of hands that contain air which while we're ahead of, no reason to let him spike something random when we have so much equity here and don't really care if he shoves on us. If he calls the turn he's never folding the river so I only bet if we hit flush or A/KMark

Ok, thanks everyone for the input, here's what I didNo-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($22.53)SB ($5.61)Hero (BB) ($10)UTG ($5.87)MP ($10.39)Preflop: Hero is BB with :ts, :khUTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises $0.40, UTG calls $0.40Flop: ($1.05) :D, :5c, :D(2 players)Hero bets $0.75, UTG calls $0.75Turn: ($2.55) :D(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $2.55, Hero raises $5.10, UTG calls $2.07 (All-In)River: ($11.79) :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $11.79Results:Hero had :4h, :qh (one pair, sevens).UTG had :D, :3h (two pair, nines and sevens).Outcome: UTG won $11.21:(My thinking on the turn was, that besides weak one pair hands imo a lot of air/drawing type hands were in his range, and I could either get him to bet worse and check shove on him with maybe even some FE, or that he just checks behind, which I wouldn't mind either, since now I can valuebet if a good card comes or just give up if I miss...opinions?