What's Our Calling Range?

Villains new to the table...what's our calling range here(somehow his line doesn't make sense to me!?):No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton ($6.05)SB ($7.31)Hero (BB) ($10)UTG ($4)MP ($11.35)CO ($9.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with X XUTG (poster) raises $0.35, 1 fold, CO calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25Flop: ($1.45) :3h, :4h, :5c(4 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50Turn: ($2.45) :club:(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80River: ($4.05) :ts(2 players)Hero checks, UTG raises $2.35 (All-In), Hero calls $2.25Total pot: $8.75

Villains new to the table...what's our calling range here(somehow his line doesn't make sense to me!?):
I don't understand how his "line doesn't make sense" he bet every street, I would think I would call with AK or better probably,

The only hand you could have that makes sense to me is a flush draw. So if you're debating the call it must be something like A5cc? If I had a flush draw I'd probably C/R get it in on the flop. I'd probably C/R any two in my range that I wanted to proceed with actually. If I had a pocket pair, I'd either c/f or get it in.It's tough to say my calling range, his betting is weird and your passiveness is weird too. I feel like you could have mid pp or the flush draw that hit a pair type hands. Both of those should C/R flop IMO. I'd probably fold them here if I played this passively.

I don't understand how his "line doesn't make sense" he bet every street, I would think I would call with AK or better probably,
huh!? That's what I mean by it...it doesn't make sense for him to have a hand here.............(!?)

I'd call with any A given that villain posted utg, obv is defending that post, and board totally bricks off, he's obv a donk cause he bought in short, etc. He has air here so much.Mark

UTG (poster) raises $0.35, 1 fold, CO calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25
I don't know what that means. UTG (poster)Anyway, we need something to go against a shorty because their range is mostly pocket pairs. The value of our hand crashes and burns on a paired flop if we don't hit it. I guess if forced to answer your question, I would say we need a Q in our hand or 77+ to commit after the flop.
The UTG(poster) thing means that they posted the big blind that hand instead of wait for the BB to come to them, ftr.
I think mt knows that. I think he's implying its something he wouldn't do.A donk UTG posts and bets 3-streets. Methink someone got AA or KK on his first hand, that said I call with 88+, Qx, 6x. If I had the nfd on the flop I'm c/r too.I don't know if I could make a Kenny Tran-esque A-hi call, as a few guys have suggested. I don't know how this is "air so much of the time" when we haven't seen anything of this player and his tendencies.

Okay, here' what I did:No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($6.05)SB ($7.31)Hero (BB) ($10)UTG ($4)MP ($11.35)CO ($9.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with :3h, :DUTG (poster) raises $0.25, 1 fold, CO calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25Flop: ($1.45) :D, :D, :D(4 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50Turn: ($2.45) :club:(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80River: ($4.05) :ts(2 players)Hero checks, UTG raises $2.35 (All-In), Hero calls $2.35Total pot: $8.75Results:Hero had :qh, :jh (two pair, sevens and sixes).UTG had :4h, :5c (one pair, sixes).Outcome: Hero won $8.32:)77 was pretty much the bottom of my calling range. I just wanted to know if that call is profitable against an unknown shorty-donk. I guess it is, thanks for all the input! Any opinions on how I played the hand and if it was to passive...I was just trying to get to showdown I guess...?

I don't know what that means. UTG (poster)Anyway, we need something to go against a shorty because their range is mostly pocket pairs. The value of our hand crashes and burns on a paired flop if we don't hit it. I guess if forced to answer your question, I would say we need a Q in our hand or 77+ to commit after the flop.
Okay, here' what I did:No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($6.05)SB ($7.31)Hero (BB) ($10)UTG ($4)MP ($11.35)CO ($9.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with :3h, :DUTG (poster) raises $0.25, 1 fold, CO calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25Flop: ($1.45) :D, :D, :D(4 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50Turn: ($2.45) :club:(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80River: ($4.05) :ts(2 players)Hero checks, UTG raises $2.35 (All-In), Hero calls $2.35Total pot: $8.75Results:Hero had :qh, :jh (two pair, sevens and sixes).UTG had :4h, :5c (one pair, sixes).Outcome: Hero won $8.32:)77 was pretty much the bottom of my calling range. I just wanted to know if that call is profitable against an unknown shorty-donk. I guess it is, thanks for all the input! Any opinions on how I played the hand and if it was to passive...I was just trying to get to showdown I guess...?
<3 me