Ok I don't have full history but the details are as followsBlinds .10 / 0.25 $My position - BB holding 66Villan - SBEveryone folds, SB raises to 1$ I insta call.Flop K65, King and six of hearts. Pot is 2$ villan bets 1.5. Call or raise?The table is turbo.

Oh sorry - full stacks. No particular reads. I raised to 3.5$. So he got 3.5 to 1 and still didn't call.
Don't reveal the result until there is plenty (about a page or 2) of discussion. Your account can be terminated as a result.

i'm pretty sure you can flat here on occasion vs. an aggressive opponent who will double barrel or donk. raising is going fold out everything but AK, AA, 55, flush draw most of the time unless guy spazzes out to raises. although raising would be my default.

"Full stacks" means, what, $25 each? (I'm fairly new to cash game poker having played tourneys for years.) Seems to me you've got to try to work your way up to getting villain's entire stack if possible (particularly in the ideal situation that he's got AK here). If you just smooth call the flop bet, it's going to be hard to work your way up to that level by the river without overbetting. You could minraise here, offering a "carrot" that would be hard to resist and helping increase the pot size so you could try to get the rest of his stack with near-PSBs on the turn and river.

raising is going fold out everything but AK, AA, 55, flush draw most of the time unless guy spazzes out to raises. although raising would be my default.
I think BvB this is much less true. I would almost always raise here unless the villain was super taggy and would fire almost any turn.

Flatting's not horrible, you're so far ahead you can afford to let another card come off. Surely, Ax is a huge part of his range so seeing one of them on the turn might get you more money, along with the times he double-barrels a blank turn putting you on 78 or the like.Raising is good too, you get value from a K or any stubborn pp between 77-AA (excluding KK obv)Nh, just sucks he didn't have anything this time.

Don't reveal the result until there is plenty (about a page or 2) of discussion. Your account can be terminated as a result.
And don't confuse discussion with a massive e-penis fight. They may take up a similar number of pages but they're very, very different...
Ok I don't have full history but the details are as followsBlinds .10 / 0.25 $My position - BB holding 66Villan - SBEveryone folds, SB raises to 1$ I insta call.Flop K65, King and six of hearts. Pot is 2$ villan bets 1.5. Call or raise?The table is turbo.
I want it all in on any river so I like a raise here to $3.75 or so. If he had a raising hand, he can call that.
Wow, savage board
And don't confuse discussion with a massive e-penis fight. They may take up a similar number of pages but they're very, very different...
I loled :DBack to discussion - it is blind vs blind so he could bet with A high on that flop. I know I want to get him in - the sooner the better. So I don't know if my raise wasn't to big. I could donk rerise him to 3$ only.