Adam Junglen Deep Run In The Million, Part 2 (3/6)

I can understand why 22 folds here. What range did you assign villain? With that range, what range would you call with? This is one of my weaknesses deep in tournaments. Figuring the though process behind the decision here would go a long way towards improving my game.

Hey,Thanks for pointing out the time/hand, made it real easy for me to check back. It really depends on the opponent. Late in the Sunday Million players are far more apt to fold themselves down to under 10bbs than in most tournaments, (and thus have tighter shoving ranges, esp from UTG). This range is off the top of my head, as I don't remember specifically how loose/tight that player was, I'd prob call with 77+/AQ+. It may seem somewhat tight, but when I'm deep in the Sunday Million I feel as though I have a pretty good advantage over the less experienced players and can be more patient. My range also loosens quite a bit if he moved in on the button and I was in the BB.Thanks for the questions, hope I could help.

Thanks for your help, Adam. I appreciate your reply. Time in the tourney (outside the money bubble) is something I have not considered much. In this hand, I attempted to analyze if the price was right, and what would be needed to make the call. Based on my Poker Stove trial & error with your assigned range for villain, a good calling range is 99+,AKs,AKo.Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 6,020,460,864 games 0.005 secs 1,204,092,172,800 games/secBoard: Dead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 43.277% 40.53% 02.75% 2439795072 165678774.00 { 77+, AQs+, AQo+ }Hand 1: 56.723% 53.97% 02.75% 3249308244 165678774.00 { 99+, AKs, AKo }