Was good seeing you again kiddo. I'd never actually been to Sedona before, seems like a pretty cool little bar to hang out at. Plus they served food pretty late and there was actually something on the menu I could eat! Well, kinda, when I got them to take the bacon off!
Ohhhh, I see... 'Something on the menu I could eat'. Right, got it.
So when he met her she was wearing bacon?I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

This whole entire thread feels like a set up to me.a perfectly planted post about DN and some hot model or something, and then he comes in a smoothly avoids any talk about the b-rodseems way to orchestrated to me.

This whole entire thread feels like a set up to me.a perfectly planted post about DN and some hot model or something, and then he comes in a smoothly avoids any talk about the b-rodseems way to orchestrated to me.
Like a smoke screen?
Was good seeing you again kiddo. I'd never actually been to Sedona before, seems like a pretty cool little bar to hang out at. Plus they served food pretty late and there was actually something on the menu I could eat! Well, kinda, when I got them to take the bacon off!
Same here DN. Sedona is pretty cool, agassi is a part owner of it. We were gonna send over shots but we didn't want to disturb your meeting. Here's a link with a pic of the 10 for everyone who wants to see http://www.laceypoker.com/index3.html
Same here DN. Sedona is pretty cool, agassi is a part owner of it. We were gonna send over shots but we didn't want to disturb your meeting. Here's a link with a pic of the 10 for everyone who wants to see http://www.laceypoker.com/index3.html
Just Lacey? Meh. I mean she's hot and all, but not what I expected. I mean, shoot, it could've been an interview.
Just Lacey? Meh. I mean she's hot and all, but not what I expected. I mean, shoot, it could've been an interview.
I too am exceptionally disappointed. That first main picture is nice, also, but is extremely misleading w/r/t actual quality.
I too am exceptionally disappointed. That first main picture is nice, also, but is extremely misleading w/r/t actual quality.
Yeah, I saw her in real life quite a bit, she's nice, but I dunno, too fake for me maybe. She photographs well though.

Man, you nerds are gullible!comon, Kingofvegas - "hey DN, props on the hottie."DN - "good seeing you, been a while, i like vegetables"kingofvegas - "ya was great to see u too, heres a website of some model who just so happens to model poker affiliated spam and met with DN for some reason."whatever it is will probably be out in like 3 months.

Man, you nerds are gullible!comon, Kingofvegas - "hey DN, props on the hottie."DN - "good seeing you, been a while, i like vegetables"kingofvegas - "ya was great to see u too, heres a website of some model who just so happens to model poker affiliated spam and met with DN for some reason."whatever it is will probably be out in like 3 months.
can't get anything past this guyjeez
check your damn facebook!i'll be in your neck in a couple days
oops!i use facebook about as often as FCP.i'm in kamloops for the holidays. good timing, sheeeeeeeesh.i'll read my wall and get you back soon.